Franklin, TN

Benton Hall School 2

Posted October 10, 2013
There are two many reasons to count, why I don't recommend this school. But needless to say, I don't.

Posted August 06, 2013
Excellent school! No, it's not fancy! It's not Currey I. But there is more love, caring and motivation than in any other place I've seen. My child wasn't getting the proper help in public schools and hated every minute of life at that point we moved to BHA. Now going to school is a good thing, a happy thing! Life is good again. There is a place for your child that learns differently!

Benton Hall School 1

Posted October 07, 2012
This school is disorganized and substandard while being expensive. The teachers in middle school refuse to meet with parents AT ANY TIME. We spent 5 years with this school and only one time did we get a conference when requested. Their headmaster was wonderful, but evidently the teachers did not share his philosophy. SEND YOUR CHILD HERE IF YOU WILL BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON EVERYTHING!

Posted December 19, 2011
Simply amazing! The faculty at this small school are just terrific. After a horrific time with a school in Williamson county, it was really nice to see teachers that seem to actually enjoy teaching! Imagine that! I love the fact that they keep enrollment numbers low to be able to really nurture the kids that are there. I love, love, love their overall philosophy about kids and academics.

Posted December 08, 2011
Benton Hall Academy is literally a Godsend. My son was getting Cs and Ds in public school, and he told me he was the dumbest kid at his school. He has mild ADHD and the public school couldn't be bothered to attempt to meet to his needs. At BHA he has thrived for the past 2 years, making A?B honor roll every time! He is learning social skills and academic skills. Our family time is so much more relaxed because we don't have to spend all night struggling over homework!

Posted February 11, 2011
This school provides the perfect blend of expection to excel and understanding of challenges. My daughter could not have received a better education anywhere in the country.

Posted November 25, 2010
My son loves this school...while it does lack some of the "whistles and bells" that other private schools have - it is an excellent place for character building, self esteem, learning tolerance and acceptance, and gaining life skills that most other schools completely lack. The faculty are highly trained, most with advanced degrees, and truly do care about my child's progress and future (as well as all of the staff). This school is truly a gift and God send for so many - my own family included.

Benton Hall School 4

Posted April 23, 2010
My son loves it here. I particularly like all of his teachers. They do a wonderful job.

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted October 20, 2009
My son LOVES Benton Hall and told me he never wants to go to any other school!

Benton Hall School