Franklin, TN
After care: No

Posted August 08, 2013
This school has been great for my son. It has changed his life. For the first time I think he has felt safe and cared for at school. The academic curriculum is right on par with other schools in the area. The sports program has been fantastic. The headmaster has spent time with my son and has blessed his life. We have been blessed to be there.

Posted August 07, 2013
FCA has been the best thing for our granddaughter. We have seen her mature and advanced with her peers at FCA. FCA is a roll model for all private, Christian school.. They are caring and loving as well versed in academics.THe teachers are most willing to help each student plus the students thrive in a smaller environment. IWe really can't say enough good things about FCA. They deserve a 5 star rating.

Posted August 07, 2013
FCA is a very small school that has a huge heart for Christ centered learning. Both of my children have enjoyed their teachers who have academically challenged them. Even though we recognize that the process of learning is as much the child's responsibility as the teacher's, I would rate the teaching staff at FCA as very good and in some cases excellent. The extracurricular offerings for this small school are outstanding and the cultivation of a sense of community is exceptional. When FCA transitions to their new campus in 2014, I believe their growth will be explosive. For the money, FCA is the best option in the county for a private Christian school.

Posted August 06, 2013
FCA is the best school for our daughter. We started 2 years ago in the 5th grade and this year she will be in the 7th grade. It has a loving Christian environment that helps her grow and be who Christ wants her to be. The teachers are very caring and helpful in class and teach her to apply herself in each subject and in every situation. The class sizes are small which helps her learn better and she is able to not get lost in a big school atmosphere. She truly has a family at FCA and the leadership qualities that she is learning is mentored by the older students in high school. They are taught to be servant leaders to their classmates and they show the love of Jesus to their friends and fellow students at FCA. The administration is helpful and we can't wait to see what God has in store for our daughter at FCA in the years to come. We love FCA!!

Posted August 06, 2013
Franklin Christian Academy (FCA) has been a true Godsend for our family. As the only 5th-12th grade school in Franklin, TN it offers a secure and loving environment focused on a Christ centered learning. Students are taught the true meaning of servant leadership. Learning both the standard course curriculum and the biblical truths our nation and society were built upon. FCA prepares its students mentally and spiritually for the future. For a quality education in a Christ centered environment one cannot find a better school in all of Williamson county.

Posted August 05, 2013
My son is preparing to start his 4th year at FCA. He is getting a great education based on a Christian World View. The teachers care deeply for the students both academically and spiritually. Our entire family has been extremely blessed by Franklin Christian Academy!!!

Posted August 05, 2013
FCA has provided our son a great education in a caring Christian environment. The small class size gives opportunity for deeper relationships and deeper learning. Education is not just about surviving, rather it should be about thriving. The staff is an amazing group of men and women who love the Lord and love teaching. My son has been impacted by everyone at FCA. He is now thriving in school. He is very proud to be a falcon!

Franklin Christian Academy 1

Posted August 04, 2013
Franklin Christian Academy taught my child absolutely nothing. She came into the school ahead of most of the students academically, and after we took her out and placed her in a public school, she was extremely far behind all of the students in her grade academically. This school does not prepare you for college, and/or life in general, whatsoever. Do not waste your time here. Invest your money in a private school that will actually TEACH the students something. I truly regret every dollar I spent for that school.

Franklin Christian Academy 4

Posted June 25, 2012
FCA is making lots of positive improvements in the area of raising standards of academic performance and discipline. One of the core values of the school is to value kids who don't necessarily fit a specific mold, but can have differences celebrated. This does not mean that it is all inclusive and a fit for every student. Several students have left the school due to inability to adhere to school discipline, and also inability to be dedicated with a strong academic effort. The school is better for this. I would urge anyone interested to contact the school and meet with the Admissions office. Decide for yourself. It seems about 80% of the reviews posted here are very positive.

Posted November 14, 2011
We love FCA. This is my son's 2nd year and he is learning so much. The teachers are so caring and Christ-centered. There are great families at FCA too. I would highly recommend it.

Franklin Christian Academy
2417 Bethlehem Loop Rd, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Franklin Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Franklin Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top