Franklin, TN

Posted February 03, 2012
There really aren't enough words to describe New Hope. I am an alumnus fro there and am still, to this day, known as someone from New Hope Academy. The academics are stellar, with classes literally coming to life as teachers not only lecture and hand out worksheets, but also have reenactment days, games to nail down concepts, and teachers that truly do care about your learning. The caliber of education is so high that the most hardworking students there can get into virtually any middle school after graduating. The music, physical education, language, and arts programs are indescribably good, and genuine learning takes place because everything is connected; for example, when we studied Egypt in second grade history, in art, we crafted masks and sarcophagi. More importantly, though, are the relationships, which are central to everything. Teachers genuinely care about students and so become lifelong friends. Diversity isn't only preached, but practiced, and the friends I've made there, I know I'll keep for an eternity. And at the center of it all, God is glorified. Every single day. There's not a single place like it on earth. God bless New Hope because, really, it's my home.

Posted January 02, 2011
Amazing school. Teachers actually love you and truly want to teach you. Environment is excellent and the small class allows the teacher to go one on one with you. Here diversity is very important. And the students do get along with each other no matter what race or if your rich or not so rich. This school helps us (the students) learn about Christ and schoolwork at the same time. Downside, it only goes to sixth grade.I feel sorry i had to leave but I know i will be prepared to face whatever with what I learned a New Hope Academy

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted September 17, 2004
I have never seen a school so committed to a complete education for the children! Physical, mental and spiritual education is cultivated here and our daughter, for the first time ever, loves going to school! What is more, New Hope's commitment to cultural, economic and racial diversity is unparalleled! They are changing lives by touching hearts . . . one child at a time!

New Hope Academy