Franklin, TN

Posted April 18, 2013
this is a bad school when my son got bullied nobody did nothing to anyone and when we complained to the principals they just said you can raise a son not my problem this is a segregation school and unfair. The teachers don't do anything even when a fight breaks out when two kids got into a fight they kicked out one kid that was innocent he was beaten and did nothing he did the right thing and they kicked him out. What type of school does this

Posted May 20, 2010
This is my experience as a parent int this school for 3 years now: The school has the potential to be good if had a better leadership, mainly principal and assistant principal: - Ruling by the gossip; - Lack of respect to anyone but themselves; - Lack of desire to being progressive; - Presenting barriers to people they decide to discriminate in a very obvious manner; If the parent disagrees it becomes a very painful experience to do anything in this school especially if your child is gifted for example, but lacks inherent sense of organization; - Lack of vision on all fronts; - Punishing no encouraging is the main principle of educating; - Your child will be destroyed if they don't like the parent; - Discrimination is very highly tolerated and exercised by administration and faculty equally;

Posted August 11, 2009
My son had a problem with bullying and the staff could not help. We transferred out.

Poplar Grove 5-8 4

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
i have gone to this school all my life, since kinder garden. Now i am graduating from eighth grade. It's been the best school ever!

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted July 02, 2007
I have gone to this school since it opened and I was in first grade. Now I'm entering eighth grade and have had a great time at this school. I have learned a lot and made a lot of amazing friends. It's been a superb expirience for me and my family. We love the school and would recommend it to anyone.

Poplar Grove 5-8 4

Posted November 16, 2005
Poplar Grove is a very good school. After my son had a bad experience with bullying and unruly classes at Freedom Intermediate School, we transferred him to Poplar Grove. It is a world of difference. The teachers are interested in their subject matter, the kids (for the most part) are well behaved. It is very much like a private school. We love it.

Posted August 17, 2005
Poplar Grove Schools are excellent. Our Daughters have had a wondeful educational experience. The year-round calendar at this school is excellent. It allows students and teachers to take well deserved 3-week breaks in October and March and start each term fresh and ready to learn. The administation's commitment to execellence and a well rounded education is the best I have ever experienced as a parent. Parents have many opportunities to get involved and students have a wide choice of extracurricular activities to get involved in. The intersession courses offered during the first week of each 3-week break are excellent.

Posted August 07, 2005
This school is great! It is actually a K-8 year round school. Has great parent support and many say it is very much like a private school.

Poplar Grove 5-8
2959 Del Rio Pk, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Poplar Grove 5-8 is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poplar Grove 5-8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top