Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

Last year my son was at MSF and now my daughter is attending. I couldn't wish for a better program. All the teachers and staff create such a loving environment. Last Sunday my kids woke up and thought it was Monday and were actually disappointed that they didn't get to go to school! My son is now in kindergarten at public school and is far above the other students in math and reading. I attribute this to the Montessori program and the teachers at MSF. They are truly amazing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son attended MSF for one year and is now in public kindergarten. He is already reading at first grade level and doing first and second grade math. Most importantly, he loves school. Developing a love of school was my only goal in sending him to preschool. Once that is established, success in school follows naturally.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff at MSF are caring and have a true respect for the students. I believe this gives the students an environment where they naturally develop honestry, integrity and fairness.

Best school in Franklin, TN. Caring teachers with a passion to work with children of all age groups. Very friendly staff. Both of my kids went there.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Children are grouped by age, the older helping the younger students, which makes for a very balanced and unique learning environment.

We love the friendliness of the MSF staff. Everyone communicates very well and the school is very organized. Our daughter loves all of her friends at school and is always excited to tell us what she has learned during the day!

This is our 3rd year at Montessori School of Franklin. My oldest daughter is enrolled in lower elementary after finishing two years in the primary classroom. My youngest daughter is in the toddler classroom. We have been beyond pleased with the care and education our daughters have received at this school. The teachers, staff, curriculum...all of it has exceeded expectations. My oldest daughter is a gifted student and the school has always found a way to offer her special challenge without ever making her feel that she's different. I think, for me, as a parent, the clearest indication of a "good school" is how my children react to being dropped off there everyday. After coming from a more traditional school environment where dropoff was often an emotional challenge, I've been most impressed that both of our girls LOVE dropoff now. MSF is their favorite place to be.

As long as your kid is "normal" and doesn't have special needs like my son you should be okay. They gave up on my son after two years because the elementary teacher has clearly got more students than would allow her to give my son the attention he required. I don't blame her because it is the fault of the oligarchical parent run board overloading hee with too many kids and not enough support. Things may have changed since we were there school year 2013-2014 but as if then she needed an assistant and the board was not going to give her one. This school has also become a haven for kids on the spectrum and with add/adhd which was a good thing for us but parents of NT kids might want to be aware of this and how it will impact their own child's education. All the staff and teachers are great but the organization of the shool being run by a parent board is a very bad idea.

As the very pleased parent of a 5 year old who can do many things I have to say that I am very pleased with the education she has received while at MSF. The staff and teachers are caring individuals who nurture the whole student and encourage them to become lifelong learners through their engagement and passion. Our daughter can do many things and will leave MSF well-prepared for kindergarden and beyond. I would encourage any interested parent to go and visit MSF and see why there are so many happy and engaged learners.

As a highly satisfied parent of a child attending the Montessori School of Franklin for the last four years, I can tell you that my child has thrived in Ms. Patti's room and in the elementary classroom. My child has grown in self confidence, academic knowledge and life skills far beyond friends in other schools. I can honestly say that no one's perfect, but any issue I have had has been addressed promptly and I have worked with the staff to make sure I am doing my part to give my child and the school my support to ensure both are successful. There is tremendous caring at MSF for every student at every level. Ms. Bunmi is fantastic and so is Ms. Patty and Ms. Ramona and all the other teachers. People often ask me "Is your child gifted? He is so smart." My answer, "He's wonderfully gifted to be part of MSF. MSF is enabling him to reach his full potential." Thank you MSF for all you do for all of the students and for the great information you share to help the parents support our children to reach their full potential as well. A special thanks to Ms. Patty who works tirelessly as the Executive Director to make MSF a great school.

Last modified Montessori School Of Franklin is a Private school