Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted October 05, 2015
Last year my son was at MSF and now my daughter is attending. I couldn't wish for a better program. All the teachers and staff create such a loving environment. Last Sunday my kids woke up and thought it was Monday and were actually disappointed that they didn't get to go to school! My son is now in kindergarten at public school and is far above the other students in math and reading. I attribute this to the Montessori program and the teachers at MSF. They are truly amazing.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 05, 2015
Thank you to Ms. Bunmi! She is amazing. My son and daughter love her. She is everything I could ask for in a teacher for my children.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 05, 2015
My son attended MSF for one year and is now in public kindergarten. He is already reading at first grade level and doing first and second grade math. Most importantly, he loves school. Developing a love of school was my only goal in sending him to preschool. Once that is established, success in school follows naturally.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
I believe this is one of the most important aspects of Montessori, and MSF. To quote Maria Montessori, “Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.”

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
I cannot imagine a more loving environment. I feel so comfortable that my children will be well cared for. If my kids have a rough morning, I can even check in with their teacher to see how the rest of their day is going. My son came home one day after a really rough week and told me, "Miss Bunmi said she would do anything for me." And I know she would have. Modeling compassion and caring is the best and really only way to develop it in others.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 05, 2015
The teachers and staff at MSF are caring and have a true respect for the students. I believe this gives the students an environment where they naturally develop honestry, integrity and fairness.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 29, 2015
Thank you Ms. Bunmi for your dedication to students and their families. We all love you!

Posted September 29, 2015
Best school in Franklin, TN. Caring teachers with a passion to work with children of all age groups. Very friendly staff. Both of my kids went there.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 28, 2015
Children are grouped by age, the older helping the younger students, which makes for a very balanced and unique learning environment.

Posted September 25, 2015
We love the friendliness of the MSF staff. Everyone communicates very well and the school is very organized. Our daughter loves all of her friends at school and is always excited to tell us what she has learned during the day!

244 Noah Drive, Franklin, TN  37064