Franklin, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted March 26, 2014
We cannot imagine a more perfect school. When people ask me what my honest opinion is, I always say the same word: phenomenal. In every aspect, they are truly a united school and have their act together. Both of my children are in the middle school and while those years are certainly the toughest (both academically and socially) the teachers hold them to a high standard and are ALWAYS available to help them before/after school. The two newest teachers to the middle school, Mr. Bowlds and Mrs. Sweirgozs, are EXCELLENT and my kids get in the car everyday talking about things they've learned in their classes. I am continually amazed at the level of academics that St. Matthew's has and I will forever be grateful for the education my children are receiving.

Posted February 23, 2012
We moved from out of state and had our son in provate school there. We were worried we would not find a school that was as strong academically and or encouraged parental involvement. That was until we found St Matthews. The academics are excellent, our son has progressed so quickly this year. We hear regualrly from his teacher and are invited to participate in so many activities, it is truly an environment that speaks to it "takes a village". The teachers are professional, warm and fun. This is the best move we could have ever made and we recommend this school to any parent desiring a great environment for their child.

Posted March 30, 2011
I never really understood what "making an investment in your child's education" meant until after they had graduated from St. Matthew School. Not only were they academically prepared for high school, they have developed a strong personal faith. This is because the teachers, administration and others not only teach the faith, but live it everyday. Looking back, I'm so grateful that I was able to send my children to this incredible school where they were taught, loved, well-cared for and prepared for a life of faith & service.

Posted November 10, 2010
St. Matthew is an amazing school with the most wonderful teachers and principal. Every morning the principal stands outside and greets each child by name and with a hug even when it is raining or cold. Each child is loved and cared for. The teachers have loved my daughter like their own. Academically-they are top rated and my daughter was reading at a 3rd grade level in the 1st grade. I LOVE this school!

Posted September 13, 2009
The only place I feel my three kids go and are possibly treated better than home. Challenging curriculum, great teachers and a principal that truly cares for 'her children'. The push to be all that you can be in a Christian environment is what makes St. Matthew students stand out. I couldn't imagine my children going anywhere else.

St. Matthew Catholic School 1

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted November 23, 2008
The school is wonderful. All of the teachers connect with the students, all of the stdents love their classes and everything is beautiful.

Posted March 01, 2006
This school is phenomonal. THey teach to all kinds of learners and use positive reinforcement to motivate the student. Barbie the principal is awesome. This school turn my neice around and made her actually like school. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

St. Matthew Catholic School
533 Sneed Road West, Franklin, TN  37069
Last modified St. Matthew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Matthew Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top