PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 24, 2016
Our family is so thankful to have our three children attending The Classical Academy of Franklin. The school provides an incredible balance in loving and caring for the students while also providing an amazing Classical Christian education. This is my oldest daughters third Christian classical school that she has attended (because of relocations) and we are most pleased with TCA.

Posted August 24, 2016
Unfortunately, all education teaches an inherent value system whether you want it to or not. TCA is a great choice school for families who are looking for a distinctly Christian classical education. We are truly blessed to have a school in Franklin that is equal to any college-prep schools in the North East and also instills values consistent with those of our family. My kids love their teachers and they love our kids. What more can a parent ask for?

Posted October 29, 2010
My wife and I looked for six months for the perfect school for our son, and we found that school at Eagle's Nest Academy. Every day, we pass several other private schools on our drive to ENA. The leadership is solid and committed to providing an EXCELLENT education at an affordable price. My son has thrived at ENA both academically and in terms of character. The headmaster is a very caring man of utmost integrity who is well-versed in Classical Christian Education. This school may well be Franklin's best kept secret!

The Classical Academy of Franklin

Posted August 17, 2009
Outstanding school! We have three children enrolled in ENA and could not be more pleased. This is our sixth year having at least one of our children enrolled and we have never been disappointed with any part or experience of ENA. Strong and structured but loving Christian environment.

Posted May 04, 2009
I can't say enought great things about this school. Everything is God focused, the children are not just taught but challenged to learn. My daughter love it there. The discipline is what she needs and they keep her on her toes with solid reading and math skills. She excels way beyond what is in the public schools and I owe that to the great teaching staff. I also love the focus on learning about God's word and history with a Biblical focus.

The Classical Academy of Franklin 4

Posted January 20, 2009
Eagle's Nest is a great school for the conservative christian parent looking for an alternative to homeschooling. Class size is small and great emphasis is placed on reading and math skills at an early age. The Kindergarten class, while perhaps overly structured, gives a solid foundation from which students can achieve academic success. The preschool program is top-notch and the price is incomparable. My children have attended ENA for 4 years and we have been very satisfied with their achievements.

Posted November 10, 2008
My son attends ENA and he throughly enjoys the school. He has learned so much in the 2 years that he has been there. He was in public schools prior to ENA and he did not thrive there. ENA focused on his needs and the results are AWESOME. As for my wife and I we completely love the school (teachers, leadership, principles, etc...). I would highly recommned ENA to any parent searching for a GREAT school.

Posted July 24, 2008
I have had both my son and daughter in Eagles nest since pre-school. My son is going into first and my daughter is going into Kindergarter. The education that my children get at Eagle's Nest FAR exceeds what they would get in the public schools. Students do learn discipline - which some consider harash - I just think the teachers are consistant unlike many public school teachers. Elementary school is where students get their foundation- Eagle's Nest is that place.

Posted January 05, 2008
My son participated in the Pre-K program and is now in kindergarten at Eagles Nest. The classical approach to education was perfect for his learing style. He had memorized the phonics tables in just a few months and was reading well before starting kindergarten. Now he's doing Saxton math, has memorized all the presidents and definately loves learning. My only complaint might be all the homework every night, but a lot of that is because he's not able to finish all his work in school, so he brings it home to complete. The envioronment is very structured and for us that's a good thing. Kids find comfort in structure.

Posted January 10, 2007
The academic program at ENA has been Excellent. One of my daughters has truly grown to love both music and art while my other daughter has excelled in her academic studies beyond what we could have ever imagined. None of which compares with their knowledge and love of the Word of God. We are very thankful for ENA.

The Classical Academy of Franklin
810 Del Rio Pike, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified The Classical Academy of Franklin is a Private school that serves grades PK-12