Bad
Good

FES is a hidden gem in Franklin, TN!!! Both of my kids have attended from kindergarten. The staff is so caring and experienced. My kids thrived academically and socially at this school. It will be sad to leave when my fourth grader finishes her last year at this fabulous school!

We love FES! I have a 2nd and 3rd grader there and all of their teachers have been fabulous.

I have two children at this school, one of them since pre k and the other since 1st grade. I love the teachers and staff. They welcome you, meet your child at their individual level, go the extra mile. I adore the teachers here!!! Some of the best I've met. I love the family & community feel the school has. I'm a proud parent of what my children have learned and of my school!

I felt that the principle was unfair and allowed behaviours to go unnoticed and when pointed it to him in a nice way, things were turned around back on my child.

Our daughter has been at franklin elementary since kindergarten and is now a 4th grader. We have been thrilled with the entire faculty, teachers and the related arts programs. I have been very involved with the pto and am treated by the staff like one of them. In 5 years, we have not had any bad experiences. The teachers and principal treat the students and parents with love and respect. Fes has been an extension of our family and we will miss everyone when we go to intermediate school.

Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.