Posted January 18, 2013
We love FES! I have a 2nd and 3rd grader there and all of their teachers have been fabulous.

Posted April 17, 2011
I have two children at this school, one of them since pre k and the other since 1st grade. I love the teachers and staff. They welcome you, meet your child at their individual level, go the extra mile. I adore the teachers here!!! Some of the best I've met. I love the family & community feel the school has. I'm a proud parent of what my children have learned and of my school!

Franklin Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2010
I felt that the principle was unfair and allowed behaviours to go unnoticed and when pointed it to him in a nice way, things were turned around back on my child.

Posted September 18, 2009
My daughter has been at Franklin for 3 years now and has received so much individual attention and care from the teachers. The classes are small and the teachers really try to meet every child at his/her level. I also like the diversity of the school. We are very proud to go to Franklin Elementary.

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted April 05, 2007
Our daughter has been at franklin elementary since kindergarten and is now a 4th grader. We have been thrilled with the entire faculty, teachers and the related arts programs. I have been very involved with the pto and am treated by the staff like one of them. In 5 years, we have not had any bad experiences. The teachers and principal treat the students and parents with love and respect. Fes has been an extension of our family and we will miss everyone when we go to intermediate school.

Posted February 19, 2005
This school is awesome. My child is attending his second year here and this school not only cares about the child but loves the child as thier own. Thank you.

Franklin Elementary School
1501 Figuers Dr, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.