Posted July 27, 2014
Amazing school, amazing teachers, amazing parent involvement. We loved everything about Johnson. It's a wonderful environment for a child to thrive.

Posted February 07, 2014
Johnson is a wonderful school! The communication between parents and teachers is amazing. There are some very talented people running the PTO and they welcome anyone to participate. Room parents help to provide events for the classrooms. Overall, I could go on and on about the great things at Johnson. We had to move out of their zone, and I truly regret leaving this school.

Posted May 04, 2011
JES is awesome!!!! Wonderful staff throughout. My daughter has flowered so much since moving from Columbia. We will miss everyone next year.

Posted September 02, 2009
JES is an awesome school! They have a great curriculum for the children's learning, awesome physical education program and great teachers! They also do a fabulous job keeping the school very clean, which is healthy for everyone!

Posted June 01, 2009
Our home was purchased based on the school zoning. We didn't make a bid until we visited the school and were truly impressed. We've been at Johnson 4 years now with our oldest son, our oldest daughter started this past year. Both love it! The admin, teachers and staff are all amazing. A great plus is the ethnic diversity in the school. The Physical Education teachers and program are excellent. Parent involvement is encouraged and seems to continue to grow. Overall JES is a wonderful place to educate and watch your child grow.

Posted January 27, 2009
My older daughter attended Johnson from end of 1st grade through 4th; my younger daughter began in kindergarten. Both loved it, loved it, loved it. There isn't a bad teacher in the school, the staff is very hands-on, but not in a controlling manner. Mrs. Hickerson is long overdue for a lifetime achievement award - you'd be hard pressed to find a better Kindergarten teacher ANYWHERE. I honestly can't praise the school enough.

Posted January 12, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarten at this school and we both love it. Her teacher (Mrs. Hickerson) is the best kindergarten teacher I could have hoped for. She is very patient, yet firm with the children. My daughter was already a little advanced for her age when she's started and Mrs. Hickerson has pushed her to achieve even more. Communication is awesome. You can email or call the teacher and get an immediate response. Lots of free activities are offered in the MAC program: dance, taekwondo, photography...I highly recommend this school. Can't say enough good about it.

Posted October 03, 2008

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
My two children are in their third year at Johnson Elementary and I have had nothing but positive experiences. Teachers are great at challenging the children to do their ablolute best. Great rapport between staff and parents. We love Johnson!

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2008
My daughter is in her 2nd year at JES. The school is awesome. Her teachers have been intelligent, thoughtful and wonderful teachers. The communication between parents and teachers is superb. From what I have seen, they truly care about the childrens needs. I highly recommend this school and am thankful that my daughter has started her educational years at this wonderful school.

Johnson Elementary School
815 Glass La, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top