Franklin, TN

Posted May 27, 2009
I am very happy that my children are attending this School, is a special place were the teachers are dedicated to give the best to their students, great academic level and excellent enviroment, thanks for your dedication

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted August 01, 2008
I love this school and so does my son. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted June 13, 2008
My children were at this school for 3 yrs. As a former teacher myself and minority, it is important to me that my children are educated in a diverse environment which also maintains the integrity and quality of education delivered. I found all of the above and more at Liberty. My children who have been exposed to different school systems fell in love with the school and the teachers and told me that without doubt this is the best school they have attended. We are going to miss the school a great deal!

Posted January 19, 2008
I appreciate how friendly everyone is and that my kids have PE everyday. My son is being challenged and is in a gifted program and I am so happy with this school!

Posted June 30, 2007
We moved here from Moore Elementary a couple of years ago and we were impressed that the principal and another administrator attended a meeting to help make the transition smooth. It was. The scores and this web site's rating of Liberty, I feel, do not reflect the faculty's commitment to teaching. No school is 100% perfection, nor do TCAP scores give the full picture of how well a school performs. Liberty has a student diversity that some Williamson County & Franklin 'City' schools do not have. I personally consider this diversity an advantage since our society is only becoming more diverse. Liberty staff has had to adjust to a fast growing Hispanic community, many of whom speak little English, and they have done this exceedingly well, in my opinion. In addition, Liberty has excellent music & art programs, as well as, resolute and demanding teachers. Shane Dial

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2006
Our boys came to this school after Christmas. While there is much to be desired about the programs and opportunities offered to them, I have to say the teachers truly love our boys and have done everything they could to make it an easy transition. Mrs. Ausbrooks is a true gem of a teacher. I'm sorry she's retiring but God knows she's earned it. And Ms. Schultz has such an immense heart for our child with special needs. The teachers are excellent. It's just unfortunate the school board is more concerned with paperwork and meeting quotas so they can't teach the children like they desire.

Liberty Elementary School
600 Liberty Pk, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top