Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 24, 2016
Mrs Chapman is an inspiring music teacher, my son loves his Spanish teacher. Mrs Dot at the front desk is always 100% on top of everything. Mr Aaroen and Mrs Jefferson will have great expectations of your kids and feed their minds and create a passion in you child to do better. There are so many great teachers at Liberty.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 24, 2016
When you have a child that thinks they know everything, and they come home amazed by what the teachers are telling them and getting them excited to know more, you have a great teacher. This has been our experience with Liberty.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 24, 2016
Homework is always a chore for parents and kids, especially with all the extra after school events we overwhelm our kids with. I think it's important as a first step for parents to get involved with their kids school work and to see first hand what your child thinks is easy or where they might be struggling. Homework is exactly that. Liberty sends just the right amount to reinforce the daily lessons.

Posted May 24, 2016
Too many great things about this school. Some have mentioned diversity, I love that my child goes to school with kids from all over the globe, their World Day was amazing! The teachers are hard working and great communicators. The additional classes they have for advanced kids is a plus. And their music teacher!! She inspired the kids to put on the most amazing shows every years. The school encourages reaching out and doing for others through fundraising and fun events. My son has had 2 years here and one more to go. My little one will be going to kindergarten there next year, nothing but praise for our Liberty Lions!!! Coming from a Christian private school background, this is a top school for any child.

Posted May 27, 2009
I am very happy that my children are attending this School, is a special place were the teachers are dedicated to give the best to their students, great academic level and excellent enviroment, thanks for your dedication

Posted August 01, 2008
I love this school and so does my son. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted June 13, 2008
My children were at this school for 3 yrs. As a former teacher myself and minority, it is important to me that my children are educated in a diverse environment which also maintains the integrity and quality of education delivered. I found all of the above and more at Liberty. My children who have been exposed to different school systems fell in love with the school and the teachers and told me that without doubt this is the best school they have attended. We are going to miss the school a great deal!

Posted January 19, 2008
I appreciate how friendly everyone is and that my kids have PE everyday. My son is being challenged and is in a gifted program and I am so happy with this school!

Posted June 30, 2007
We moved here from Moore Elementary a couple of years ago and we were impressed that the principal and another administrator attended a meeting to help make the transition smooth. It was. The scores and this web site's rating of Liberty, I feel, do not reflect the faculty's commitment to teaching. No school is 100% perfection, nor do TCAP scores give the full picture of how well a school performs. Liberty has a student diversity that some Williamson County & Franklin 'City' schools do not have. I personally consider this diversity an advantage since our society is only becoming more diverse. Liberty staff has had to adjust to a fast growing Hispanic community, many of whom speak little English, and they have done this exceedingly well, in my opinion. In addition, Liberty has excellent music & art programs, as well as, resolute and demanding teachers. Shane Dial

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2006
Our boys came to this school after Christmas. While there is much to be desired about the programs and opportunities offered to them, I have to say the teachers truly love our boys and have done everything they could to make it an easy transition. Mrs. Ausbrooks is a true gem of a teacher. I'm sorry she's retiring but God knows she's earned it. And Ms. Schultz has such an immense heart for our child with special needs. The teachers are excellent. It's just unfortunate the school board is more concerned with paperwork and meeting quotas so they can't teach the children like they desire.

600 Liberty Pike, Franklin, TN  37064
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.