Bad
Good

The MAC staff person tells parents to "shut their mouth or she will kick them out" instead of politely letting parents know that's it's a no talking area when you pick your child up. The office staff often ignore parents and are not friendly. My children's teachers are friendly and do a great job.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

When you have a child that thinks they know everything, and they come home amazed by what the teachers are telling them and getting them excited to know more, you have a great teacher. This has been our experience with Liberty.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is always a chore for parents and kids, especially with all the extra after school events we overwhelm our kids with. I think it's important as a first step for parents to get involved with their kids school work and to see first hand what your child thinks is easy or where they might be struggling. Homework is exactly that. Liberty sends just the right amount to reinforce the daily lessons.

Too many great things about this school. Some have mentioned diversity, I love that my child goes to school with kids from all over the globe, their World Day was amazing! The teachers are hard working and great communicators. The additional classes they have for advanced kids is a plus. And their music teacher!! She inspired the kids to put on the most amazing shows every years. The school encourages reaching out and doing for others through fundraising and fun events. My son has had 2 years here and one more to go. My little one will be going to kindergarten there next year, nothing but praise for our Liberty Lions!!! Coming from a Christian private school background, this is a top school for any child.

I am very happy that my children are attending this School, is a special place were the teachers are dedicated to give the best to their students, great academic level and excellent enviroment, thanks for your dedication

I love this school and so does my son. The teachers and staff are wonderful.

My children were at this school for 3 yrs. As a former teacher myself and minority, it is important to me that my children are educated in a diverse environment which also maintains the integrity and quality of education delivered. I found all of the above and more at Liberty. My children who have been exposed to different school systems fell in love with the school and the teachers and told me that without doubt this is the best school they have attended. We are going to miss the school a great deal!

I appreciate how friendly everyone is and that my kids have PE everyday. My son is being challenged and is in a gifted program and I am so happy with this school!

We moved here from Moore Elementary a couple of years ago and we were impressed that the principal and another administrator attended a meeting to help make the transition smooth. It was. The scores and this web site's rating of Liberty, I feel, do not reflect the faculty's commitment to teaching. No school is 100% perfection, nor do TCAP scores give the full picture of how well a school performs. Liberty has a student diversity that some Williamson County & Franklin 'City' schools do not have. I personally consider this diversity an advantage since our society is only becoming more diverse. Liberty staff has had to adjust to a fast growing Hispanic community, many of whom speak little English, and they have done this exceedingly well, in my opinion. In addition, Liberty has excellent music & art programs, as well as, resolute and demanding teachers. Shane Dial

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.