Bad
Good

We love Moore! My son is finishing up Kindergarten and we have had a great year. The faculty and staff are outstanding.

Moore is a school that is above and beyond when it comes to the administrative leadership AND academics. Moore serves an ever-increasing diverse community and strives to focus (much like the rest of the Franklin Special School District) on the whole child utilizing ReadyK, Music, Art and PE to a greater degree than what other schools may utilize. Moore was recognized as a Reward school for both progress and performance in 2012 and 2013. The school is like a little oasis and our son has been there for five years and loves it so much. The teachers, staff and administration go out of their way to recognize all children. There is a sense of pride about doing life at Moore. We will miss this school dearly.

We did not have a great experience at Moore. We moved here from the Chicago suburbs for one year only. I think it was a combination of my son's teacher on her way to retirement, and the indescribable Titan allegiance. The school cleared out early on curriculum night b/c there was a football game coming on. The teacher left before I did and I passed an empty office on my way out. In math, they didn't cover anything that was new for my son until after Christmas. I was told there were no enrichment opportunities available. The office staff were helpful and kind. We loved having smaller class sizes, more PE, and longer lunch periods that we previously had.

Wecannot say enough good things about this school. Everyone seems to know each other and goes above and beyond to help one another in any and every way. The teachers are compassionate as well as passionate about learning. The school is a little oasis of about 330 kids. Wonderful, small learning environment.

I can't say enough good things about Moore. My daughter just finished up kindergarten there, and it was absolutely wonderful. She learned so much! Her teacher was sweet and nurturing, and the programs were outstanding. It is such a well-rounded school. The MAC (morning and afternoon care) program is amazing as well. Unfortunately we will be moving this summer more than likely, and we will have to start first grade at a different school. Our expectations will be very high after attending Moore!

Moore is a loving, happy place where children learn and are safe.

My daughter attended kindergarten here and they have a program for k that is called S.M.A.R.T. this was a great program. She had Mrs.Davis and she was a great teacher!! Everyone here is very helpful and nice especially the office staff and janitorial staff. This is a great school! They have many programs throughout the year that gets the parents involved as well. We are having to move to another state and its going to be hard to top this school.

Last modified Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.