Franklin, TN
After care: No

Franklin Classical School 4

Posted March 30, 2015
I have attended FCS for three years now. (6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Now) I would have to say that there is no place that I think could be better for me during middle school. FCS is also one of the most spiritual school I have seen. The students are amazing throughout K-12 and you're friends with everyone. (Even seniors) We have a saying at FCS which is "Ruined". The meaning behind this is that by coming here to FCS you will be ruined to the rest of the world. You will be different. You will stand out and make a difference. I am now able to freely interact in religious/ spiritual/ ethical/ moral conversations easily while also being able to defend my beliefs and what I believe in. I don't believe there is a better education for middle school than at FCS, humanities as well as physical studies wise. That's a bit of a different story with the high school though. (Edu. Wise/ Can be fixed) The teachers are absolutely amazing (Most of them being alumni) They will spend as much time as it takes to help you, and you really do have a true personal relationship with all them. I only real problem about FCS is that they are a little lax on their discipline but that can defiantly be fixed.

Franklin Classical School 2

Posted June 17, 2013
Most teachers are very good. All classrooms from K-12 are in one small hallway. High schoolers are more mature and despite being a "Christian School", some can say and do things that may be inappropriate for elementary aged students to see and hear. On the other hand, it can be very positive for elementary aged students and middle school and high school students without disciplinary problems to interact. Security is fairly lax, on more than a few occasions I had to wander down the hallway past all the classrooms looking for assistance during school hours. Discipline tends to be inconsistent. One year ago, over 10% of student body was either expelled or suspended.) High school has limited course selection, parents must supplement with other homeschool classes/co-ops, or dual enrollment in the local community college. It is essentially a very expensive homeschool cooperative. The school is not full time nor accredited which can be an issue for students (especially high school) requiring scholarships that either do not have a high GPA or do not test well on standardized tests. School calendar tends to shift around so it is difficult to plan family events. Inconsistent communication

Franklin Classical School 5

Posted November 17, 2011
I am very pleased with this school. The teachers are very caring and my children (1st and 3rd grade) are challenged and nurtured. It is a great feeling when I can leave the school knowing my children are in the best hands.

Franklin Classical School
1215 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin, TN  37069
Last modified Franklin Classical School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Franklin Classical School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top