Gainesboro, TN

Gainesboro Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2014
I am very dissatisfied with what my children have learned, or should I say have not learned since attending this school. Yes most of the teachers are nice but I do not feel they focus on a lot of subjects they should, especially during black history and latino heritage months.

Posted November 23, 2009
I have to agree that Lisa Savage is a wonderful teacher and I couldnt ask for a better teacher for my daughter. I hope she know how great she is!

Posted June 25, 2009
Mrs.Sandy Jo is the best i cant thank her enough for all she does

Gainesboro Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2009
Lisa Savage is the best Kindergarten Teacher ever, my child loves her! She is never too busy to take the time to speak with me about any issues my child has!

Posted February 11, 2009
GES is an awesome school. I love the teachers there and the support they give to each child in their classroom. GES provides each student with the love and care needed to make them feel successful in their educational goals. GES needs more recognition for the job that is being done there by all faculty and staff. Great work GES!

611 South Main Street, Gainesboro, TN  38562
Last modified Gainesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gainesboro Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top