Bad
Good

I am very dissatisfied with what my children have learned, or should I say have not learned since attending this school. Yes most of the teachers are nice but I do not feel they focus on a lot of subjects they should, especially during black history and latino heritage months.

I have to agree that Lisa Savage is a wonderful teacher and I couldnt ask for a better teacher for my daughter. I hope she know how great she is!

Mrs.Sandy Jo is the best i cant thank her enough for all she does

Lisa Savage is the best Kindergarten Teacher ever, my child loves her! She is never too busy to take the time to speak with me about any issues my child has!

GES is an awesome school. I love the teachers there and the support they give to each child in their classroom. GES provides each student with the love and care needed to make them feel successful in their educational goals. GES needs more recognition for the job that is being done there by all faculty and staff. Great work GES!

Last modified Gainesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.