Gallatin, TN

Posted October 25, 2013
My family LOVES Guild Elementary!!! I can not say enough about the teachers, principal, and staff. They truly care about each childs education, safety and well-being. By the way, we choose to send our children to Guild. We are out of zone. I feel that says a lot about this wonderful school!!!!

Posted October 24, 2013
They do everything they can to make sure you child is successful in everything they do! Every teacher is hands on and the principal knows each child by his/her name. I went to this school as well as my mother and uncle. I would recommend Guild to everyone we love being a Guild Gator!!!!!

Posted October 23, 2013
We LOVE Guild Elementary School! We couldn't ask for a better place for them to go to school!!! Thanks everyone at Guild for all you do!!

Posted October 23, 2013
I have two daughters in Guild. My oldest has been in school here since Pre-K and she is now in third. I also have another daughter that is in the second grade. They have had the best teachers a parent could ask for. The staff and Mr. Taylor as well as Mrs. Fuqua is the best. I go to Guild out of zone because of these reasons.

Posted October 18, 2013
My children both attend Guild Elementary and I couldn't be happier with the staff there. The principal not only knows each and every student he knows the family as well. The staff is very friendly and bend over backwards to help each child reach their full potential. They really do care about their students at Guild and I would and have recommended this school to other parents.

Guild Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2013
Guild School has highly qualified teachers who care about all the students and are dedicated to making sure they get a quality education. My grandchildren have had outstanding teachers who go the extra mile to make sure my grandchildren get what they need to make them lifelong learners.

Posted October 02, 2013
Our first experience with Guild Elementary & its faculty, staff, principal, & students was one that made a life-long, lasting impression. Being a diversified family from a small town with high educational expectations, we were "WOW'd" by the unconditional & unceasing commitment the wonderful faculty & staff at Guild have for their children. We know each and every day that our boys are loved, respected, protected, engaged, excited, & very well educated by some of THE MOST dedicated professionals in the business of education! We couldn't have asked for a better school for our sons & our family of which to become a part. Mr. Taylor is the cornerstone of leadership & sets an example after which ALL principals should follow. We will always be indebted to each & every person at Guild for giving our children & our family a wonderful educational "home"!!!

Posted November 26, 2012
If I could refer parents to any elementary school in Sumner County, it would be Guild Elementary! It is an outstanding school! I believe that if the "head" is leading and doing what is needed, the rest will follow. Mr. Taylor is a great leader/administrator and it shows in all of his work and effort. The faculty and staff of Guild follow his lead and they all show such love and compassion for the children. It is wonderful to see that they take interest in ALL of their students and believe in every one of them. My son is now in the 5th grade and has been a part of the Guild family since pre-school. He has enjoyed his time there and I am happy that he experienced his elementary years at Guild. I am proud to say that my son is a Guild Gator and I am the parent of one!!!

Posted November 14, 2012
Guild Elementary is by far one of the most exceptional schools in middle Tennessee. My daughters and sons have absolutely loved their experiences at Guild. As parents we have been more than proud to let others in our community know just how special the atmosphere at Guild is. In my opinion, the primary origin for Guild's exceptional environment begins with Mr. Taylor. He genuinely cares for his students. I've watched him for years call them all by name. Mr. Taylor is also surrounded by an exceptional office staff and obviously his teachers. Over the last 10 years we've experienced many of the amazing, talented and caring teachers that Guild has to offer. Mr. Taylor and Guild have been a blessing to our family. We will truly miss his leadership and the environment he has cultivated when are our children advance from elementary school. Mr. Taylor - thank you for your sacrifice and for your integrity in which you lead with. Your values and strength in character are contagious.

Posted November 13, 2012
My daughter just started kindergarten this year at Guild and so far it has been a great experience. Her teacher is wonderful and the principal seems very dedicated to meeting the needs of the children. I feel very informed and part of the school.

Guild Elementary School
1018 South Water St, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Guild Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guild Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top