Posted January 04, 2012
Both of my children go to Vena Stuart Elementary and it is absolutely wonderful. My kids have enjoyed being at this school and love the teachers and staff. The Principal, Dr. Valentine, is an amazing principal and cares for each and every one of the students that attend. Two thumbs up to everyone at Vena Stuart!!!!!!

Posted September 23, 2010
i have been to the school alot and everyone there are always so friendly and my daughter just loves the school she has made alot of friends and she is always excited about going to the school programs so i would just like to say thumbs up to all the staff at vena stuart elementary

Vena Stuart Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
this is a really great school both my children have attended here and loved it and the teachers are great

Posted August 28, 2009
We attended this school briefly and we were so happy! Both of our girls were happy everyday and the parent teacher conferences were very helpful. The attention that the staff gives to the individual is the best I have seen anywhere. We have a daughter who was tested in the gifted program and she loved the classes she attended! All of the children we met there were so sweet and happy and it was due to the school itself...plus Gallatin is a very nice place to live!

Posted April 04, 2009
I think Vena Stuart is a great school. The teachers are always willing to do what they can to help their students. Parents are always welcomed and informed of what the school is doing. I feel that my daughter has gotten a great education while attending Vena Stuart. I can't imagine sending her to any other school.

Vena Stuart Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
Caring principal and teachers. Great place to send your child. A hidden gem.

Vena Stuart Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted March 14, 2008
This school is great I love the teachers and all the staff!

Posted July 31, 2007
I think Vena Stuart is a great school. The teachers are always willing to do what they can to help their students. Parents are always welcomed and informed of what the school is doing. I feel that my children have gotten a great education while attending Vena Stuart. I can't imagine sending them to any other school.

Vena Stuart Elementary School
780 Hart St, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Vena Stuart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vena Stuart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top