Gallatin, TN
Students enrolled: 1,412
Before care: Yes

Posted October 21, 2014
When I decided to move to the area, I asked my real estate agent at HALO Realty about the school. He said that he would highly recommend it as his children were students there. Great recommendation! It is everything that we wanted and more!

Station Camp High School 3

Posted July 01, 2013
My son attended this school after relocating here from Houston Texas. He was satisfied with the school, nothing to brag about. However, if your child is coming from outside the State or even from another school and are interested in Basketball. The coaches are extremely closed minded to new comers. I cant say that they are raciest but I will say that they are extremely rude and show no openess to those persons who are new to the school if even they are qualified to be on the team.

Station Camp High School 1

Posted December 14, 2009

Station Camp High School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
A great school. Should receive better scores across the board. This school is under-rated I believe because, it is in essence, a new school and is attempting to establish an ingrained reputation. Take Hume-Fogg or Beech, or perhaps one of the local private schools able to establish a legacy through 'famous' graduates. This school has not had the 'time' to produce one. This is a very safe school and has great teachers. No school is perfect, not even a private school. We 'chose' to move to this area after visiting the school. Both my children will graduate from this large, new, nice and clean, very safe school with stellar programs. Sure the county needs to support the school better. Don't they all. Anyway this is as good as any of the two different $15000+ per student per year private school my children went to before we moved here.

Station Camp High School 1

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted August 29, 2009
I am a senior at SCHS... and when I read the reviews it makes me happy... but the ones where they post things about my school being bad because maybe their student did or does not enjoy SCHS.... well Im here to tell all parents that SCHS is the top school in sumner county for anything... Music, Sports, art.... I have been here for 7 semesters and every waking moment spent at the school has been a blessing... I will say our choral department led by Mr. Collins is one of the top in the state... we have been invited to New York to sing, to record on Tv shows, also have received recording time in studios by famous artist... we compete in competitions and attend workshops.... the music department is one of the least funded areas in our school but.. Teachers are the best part of the school..josh pulley

Posted July 31, 2009
A great High school for acidemics and extracirricular activities. Wonderful staff led by Mr Crook Principle. Welcoming office staff. My son is a senior and sad to be leaving. My only complaint is more money should be allocated to the music depaartment. But that is up to the Sumner Co. School Board. I would like to also add this is a very safe school.

Station Camp High School 0

Posted July 12, 2009
My son will be a senior at Station Camp this fall. Going to this high school is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Mr. Crook, the principal, is a wonderful man who makes himself readily available to parents and students. My son has had wonderful teachers in all subject areas and his ACT scores bear witness to that. The athletic teams are all doing well and the coaches are all such caring, decent professionals. Station Camp is filled with great families and well-behaved students. It is great to be a part of the Bison family and we will miss this school tremendously when he graduates in 2010.

Posted December 16, 2008
i love this school especially the music education program I'm in band and chorus but the academics part is amazing too

Posted November 14, 2008
This school is amazing I mean seriously. Even the food is great. We kill all the other schools in sumner in just about everthing we do. sorry if you don't like the truth but we do. I hate school in gerenal but this one I don't mind.

Station Camp High School
1040 Bison Tr, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Station Camp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Station Camp High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top