Benny C. Bills Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2014
My son has attended Kindergarten and First grade at Benny Bills. Both his teachers were WONDERFUL!!! He has been behind with his reading and his First grade teacher Mrs Harris has gone above and beyond for him. He was a part of their reading program called PAWS and the PAWS teachers were also WONDERFUL!! I have been very pleased with the effort his teachers have put into his learning.

Benny C. Bills Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2013
My son started kindergarten this year at this school I had a couple of issues that came up that needed to be addressed by someone they went and asked the principal what he could do he said nothing he puts everything on the teachers he did not even come out and talk to me which I was very surprised because he runs the school and he can not talk to a parent about issues in his school I feel that the kindergartners are getting overwhelmed with a lot of material all at once before they learn the first material they coming home with new material afterr this year I will not be bringing my son back to this school I believe they are there for a paycheck and not for my child can not say all the teachers but the principal is.

Benny C. Bills Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2010
My children are suppose to go to this school. However, because of the lack of leadership by the principals and teacher my children now go to Guild Elementary. Guild is the best school in Sumner County. I don't like Benny Bills Elementary School. They are only there to collect a pay check not to help the students or the parents of this school.

Posted May 12, 2008
I have a child that is going to be starting here in the fall. I was weary at first to register her here because of all the horror stories of lice, and horrible teachers. I went to have her pre-registered and I was wowed!. This is a great school and better than the Hendersonville school that most Sumner County residents swear by.

Benny C. Bills Elementary School 2

Posted February 25, 2008
I believe this school has a nice atmosphere for the kids, but if you take the children out of this school and put them into a Metro, Wilson, Rutherford, or Smith county school after attending this school you will find that your child is at least 1/2 a year behind even though thier grades were perfect at Benny Bills. Because of this education postdeterminite I have given the school 2 stars... not my favorite for a real education.

Posted January 07, 2008
My family and I feel that Benny C Bills is the best school in Sumner County. They have such a wonderful atmosphere for the students. I always tell parents to send their child there. You can tell the school staff love their jobs and have the students best interest in their daily activities.

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted September 27, 2007
I really like this school, it has done a lot of things to help my daughter. My son has done great there too. The only thing I think they need to work on is children that doesn't learn as fast as other children. My daughter has been there since the school opened and this is her last year there, now we are going to middle school. My son has a few more years there and I know he will learn a lot there, the staff is great and so is the principal. It is a great school.

Posted June 01, 2007
This is an excellent school. My children have been there for 3 years. They have some of the best teachers. The music teacher is fabulous. The principal and staff go above and beyond to make you a part of the process. I can't say enough. Great great school. We were going to move out of the district a year ago and decided not to move solely because of the school. We love it.

Benny C. Bills Elementary School
1030 Union School Rd, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Benny C. Bills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benny C. Bills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top