Gallatin, TN

Station Camp Middle School 4

Posted June 09, 2011
Well to start with the address of this school and name are not valid. The address isn't really correct for either school but the name of this school is now Station Camp Middle school and the Knox Doss at Drakes Creek is a new school that isn't registered here. I have kids at the new Knox Doss for 2 years and I love it! I think the Principals there do a great job with communication. I would have to say the PTO is a little stuck up and thats why I never joined. The school the address is supposed to be about is a great school also I have driven the bus for them for 7yrs and sub teach there and think they do a great job also.

Station Camp Middle School 2

Posted November 22, 2010
we moved here from ATL.Had the children in a middle school here in Hendersonville(Hawkins)......Which I thought they was outstanding..But I thought there was LIL Roughness..Teasing such(norm teenage behavior) However.I moved the children to the new knox doss and I have got to say..They teach very well...really no homework (which I frown upon) But as for the students(others that were/knew others from the other knox doss say the kids were TROUBLE) And I have experienced that....The children go alil more than Just pickin... they get extra physical.....and some of the teachers or higher r bit STUCK UP on additude.(also some teachers dress a lil skimpy....(My child asked for help on something related to codes in hand book and they wondered y she was Questioning authority...I AM READY TO TAKE THEM BACK TO HAWKINS

Station Camp Middle School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
I really enjoy KDMS. All the teachers are very kind and are able to teach in away to help us learn. The students are very kind, no matter where you came from or what you look like. We are like a huge family at Knox Doss!

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted August 30, 2006
- a former student

Station Camp Middle School
281 Big Station Camp Bl, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Station Camp Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Station Camp Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top