Gallatin, TN

Posted September 11, 2013
I have twins at SCE, we have moved a lot so they have attended many great schools BUT this school is by far the BEST school they have ever attended! Everyone is so caring and helpful! The special education department is awesome! The teachers have all been great and communicate regularly. The principal, assistant principal, everyone at the office is wonderful and accommodating. I cannot say enough about the special education department and the dedication of the teachers. They have tutored, mentored, and helped my kids become even better in all aspects of their lives. We will miss SCE more than words can say if we need to relocate again. If you can attend this school, do this for your kids! Thank you SCE

Posted October 01, 2012
Great school and great teachers with wonderful parent involvement. I have children in this school and woul very much recommend this school to anyone who is looking to relocate.

Station Camp Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2011
Our son had previously attended SCE for two years when we had to make an abrupt move after the start of the school year.Despite his physician's, therapist's and former teacher's strong suggestion that he be able to remain at the school, the principal absolutely refused to make an exception.After allowing only 24 hours to register our son at another school, it took almost a full day to reach her to discuss the situation.The subsequent phone conversation was even more disappointing - it started with her accusing my husband of being a liar (stating that she doubted we ever even lived at the address that our son was registered to) and it only went downhill from there.When questioned by my husband regarding whether she had the students' best interests in mind or if she were merely looking at numbers, she stated that she had 925 students to look after and that 25% of them had additional needs (like our son).Considering her answer, I'm sure you can understand her position on the matter.Our situation is temporary and we will be moving back into the SCE district before the end of the school year.Due to the administration, we will now request that our son be allowed to attend elsewhere.

Posted August 03, 2011
. I would have to disagree with the 7/26 review. We just moved from New Hampshire and I have a 5 year old son starting kindergarten. We didn't have all of the necessary paperwork on the day of registration and the staff was more than accommodating and just told us to make sure that we had everything before the school season started. Getting the paperwork up till this point was a complete nightmare (the DMV especially) and it was such a relief to have the staff on our side, especially the principal. When registering my child, all members of the staff there, acknowledged all children and my son who is very nervous to start kindergarten, made him feel welcomed and excited by the time we left. I have heard nothing but great reviews about this school and I am very excited about our move to Gallatin and my son going there.

Station Camp Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2011
SCE has wonderful students, and some great teachers that really care about the students, however the administration is aweful. The office staff are not personal at all and the principal and vice principal are rude. The parent involvement is amazing, so it is sad to say that I could not give a better rating due to the upper administration at the school. My children no longer attend SCE and I would not recomend it due to the above statements.

Station Camp Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Station Camp Elementary has excellent faculty that care about students. A+++ all the way!

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted December 16, 2009

Station Camp Elementary School
1020 Bison Tr, Gallatin, TN  37066
Last modified Station Camp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Station Camp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top