Bad
Good

Posted December 15, 2015
FES is nothing short of amazing! Top notch academics in a very challenging and competetive academic environment! Clubs, every sport, music, art, theatre and more are offered at the school or in Germantown! The teachers, admin, principal and police officer are passionate about children! This school is in a small municipal school district and parents are extremely involved. It would be hard to find a school this impressive anywhere else.

Farmington Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 07, 2015
Ok, every parent has right to share their own opinions. Few years back I wrote a review about my bad experience in the school...Now things has changed a lot and want to share my good experiences too...New School district, new principal, new teachers, alot more improved Gifted Services...., they also introduced Chinese language, implementing new standards of syllabus...... everything is at its best....of course most important thing is to get good teacher....to have a happy falcon.So now I can say that no doubt this is the best school in Germantown.

Posted October 01, 2014
I also don't think anyone reported the negative reviews. I believe this site randomly picks and chooses reviews, because I see several negative, uncensored reviews on here. I recommend talking to administration or other parents for advice if you are unhappy. I don't meet many unhappy falcon parents. PTA board moms seem to be a fountain of information and good advice, at least for me.

Farmington Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2014
Talk about freedom of speech! I rate the school a 3-4,but the parents responsible for the rating nonsense in the past week a zero. A parent wrote a bad review (just her opinion of her experience, no offensive language or anything), and a crowd of parents "flagged" it since it looked "bad" (and post got removed) and then the same group of parents went in and wrote a bunch of positive reviews (all around 9/24) to "counter" the negative review. That is a ratings manipulation.

Farmington Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2014
Everyone has a different experience and perception of what they believe is "top-notch" Parents are entitled to their opinion whether relative to one or many. Don't disregard a negative review or buy into a positive review. Reviews are written for individuals to share their opinions so please be respectful to others even if it doesn't agree with you.

Farmington Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2014
I see the unfavorable review posted this week was removed. This site is suppose to be a safe place for reviews to be posted and viewed by others. There was nothing inappropriate with the removed post so it looks like it was removed just because someone didn't like it. That's completely wrong. We are new to the area and we rely on reviews to make our best decisions because for most people not familiar with an new area it is the best we have. So it's a great disservice to censor someone's post and remove it without merit. Our children are new to FES along with many others so as a parent I think it is upsetting to see that someone's opinion was shut down because another disagreed with it. I hope GreatSchools will repost the review so it has a fair voice to be heard.

Posted September 24, 2014
I am guessing that the "extremely disappointed" parent's child attended FES at some time in the past, because what this parent describes bears no resemblance to the school my children have attended for the past 4 years. Parental Involvement is amazing - and much appreciated by faculty and administration - at FES. In fact we have one of the most active and engaged group of parents at any school I've ever seen. FES also has had a new principal for the past 2 years, and he is professional, caring, and the complete opposite of a "pathological narcissist" I am frankly shocked at this review. We LOVE FES - especially the last 2 years since Mr. Percoski has been on board. The teachers are dedicated and caring, the administration is professional, responsive and caring. The school has phenomenal art, music and library programs and a great APEX (gifted) program which was expanded to include K-2 this year. Please do not let this negative review dissuade you from sending your children to this top-notch - both academically and in terms of atmosphere - school. You would be doing your kids a great disservice.

Posted September 24, 2014
I cannot say enough great things about this school! The administration is energetic, attentive, responsive, and involved. The principle opens the car doors for the kids at morning drop off and knew my son's name within the first couple of weeks at school! The teachers, who are all cream of the crop from the district, are caring and dedicated on so many levels. I receive regular emails and phone calls from our teachers and it really puts my mind at ease. The curriculum is strong and challenging and all of my son's teachers have done an amazing job of individualizing it to fit him so he doesn't get bored. They even introduced Chinese as a foreign language this year, which used to be my only complaint about the school (not having a language offering). The PTA is what really distinguishes this school though, in my opinion. Everyone pitches in and really makes sure that everyone has what they need and that the kids have the best school experience possible. I love the neighborhood feel of this sweet school and wouldn't trade it for anything. Moving to Germantown to attend Farmington Elementary has been the best decision our family has made. Go Falcons!

Posted September 24, 2014
Farmington has been a wonderful experience for our family. I'm a former teacher at private schools and Farmington is leaps and bounds above the Memphis private schools in all areas. My child is always challenged and the administration is always in tune with my needs as a parent. I have never seen administration that is so dedicated to the students. Rain or shine they are outside greeting the students and loading the cars at the end of each day. I am pleased with our decision to pull our child out of private school to send him to Farmington. I cannot wait for our other child to have such a great experience!

Posted September 24, 2014
What a gem of Germantown...we have had wonderful teachers who go out of their way to make our child feel loved and needed. I feel the administration defines coming alongside parents in their child's education. I feel very connected to the school via regular emails and phone calls when needed. We have a special needs child and the SPED department is exceptional. Typical peers are warm and friendly and see my child as just another student and not someone different. Great parent involvement and I love seeing the children laughing and interacting as they walk home from school. We are so happy here!

Farmington Elementary School
2085 Cordes Road, Germantown, TN  38139
Last modified Farmington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farmington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top