Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

When I was ripped off by the box office, there was an adult there with the students.

I'm reviewing this school based on a recent event that I attended there. I purchaed tickets to the Little Mermaid production. When I arrived at the box office to pick them up I needed to purchase 4 more. That wasn't a problem...that is until my mom and niece took their seats. My mom began to talk to the lady sitting next to her only to find out that the tickets I purchased had already been paid for by her!! She said her sons and their kids couldn't make it so she asked the girls in the box office to give them to someone needing tickets since they were nonrefundable which was stated on the website. The bottom line is I paid for tickets that had already been paid for. What is the point in getting over on the people trying to support the neighborhood school?? I was livid. I'll never support anything else they do.

This school has a lot going for it, one of the best you can find anywhere. Very rigorous academic program, both through honors / AP classes, as well as through the amazing International Baccalaureate (IB) program. Students from GHS receive impressive scholarships to the best universities in the U.S., not only for pure academics, but also for the excellent Fine Arts programs that the school offers. Everyone is made to feel welcome. Very international - all students will feel at home, no matter what their origins. The students motivate each other - it is a great environment.

They don't acknowledge their new students and they don't ask them if they come from a different state that did different things. They just judge you based on if they think you went there last year.

My daughter graduated in 2013 with honors, top 10% of class of 500. Self-motivated and made her own way at GHS. No real college guidance from school but earned full scholarship at top tier school. Faculty seems to operate on survival mode. Many privileges associated with the high school experience are lost because students don't know how to act.

This school is what you make of it. My daughter worked hard and received a great education and 24 hours college credit. The teachers were very hard working, caring people, and the staff members were very helpful.

Worst School In Memphis Staff Very Rude , hide a lot of info if it was known to the public they'll put them on the news like southwind.

Germantown High School, located in Germantown, Tn is NOT A FAIRY TAIL School!! When It Comes To Academics , Germantown Is a Good School , but many teachers and stafff place Germantown at risk for being the best school. Today , my child was in the office sick and needed to call home. She asked the Lady in the office if she could have an excuse note back to class , and the lady told my daughter "No , Leave me alone. I am on my Lunch Break". I found that comment very disrespectful and Rude!!!! There hast been many cases similar to ehat happened to my daughter. I am very disappointed in Germantown High School !!

Great awesome school to go to and i like theadvisory schedule. Again, a really good school the teachers are very understanding

This school has something for every student. The IB program is great for the very academic. The fine arts, drama and production/TV station are all superb. Solid vocational classes available as well. Great sports teams and band too. The healthy diversity of the students keeps GHS from being too "cliquish". The overall atmosphere is vibrant, but relaxed and content. All schools have issues, but our kids feel safe and happy here. We are very pleased with our children's experience.

Last modified Germantown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.