Germantown, TN

Posted May 29, 2015
Daughter attended here from 3rd-5th grade and got nothing but High Honors and Citenzenship. This is the BEST elementary school in Memphis TN! Equipped to be a true LEADER, an EAGLE, not a follower. She graduated this year and we will MISS all faculty and staff at this school. Your work is appreciated.

Posted September 10, 2014
I Love Germanshire Elementary! The teacher's are very concerned about the students learning. The entire staff is very concerned with the children education and they go the extra mile to make sure they are doing their job.The principal is a very good leader!

Posted January 27, 2014
Congratulations to Germanshire for receiving the National Title I Distinguished School Award (one of only 2 in the state of Tennessee to receive the award), and the State of Tennessee Award!!!

Posted January 27, 2014
I want every one to know how great Germanshire Elementary is. I really like the entire staff of the school.

Posted August 01, 2013
This school is absolutely AWESOME... The staff there is great. The principal, teachers, and all others are on point at all times. My daughter started there in Kindergarten and has excelled at everything thanks to the dedicated teachers. The Great Schools Rating doesn't do this school any justice. It should be 10+++

Germanshire Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2009
My daughter started 2nd grade at Germanshire coming from- supposely a pretigeous private school where she was so unhappy and did not like going to school. Now that she is at Germanshire she is happy and is sure of herself and her friends. The teachers and staff are nice and very supportive.

Germanshire Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2008
Germanshire is one the best schools in southeast memphis. The teachers have a heart for students and are concerned about their educational achievement.

Posted May 21, 2005
As a teacher and a parent at this school, I can honestly say that Germanshire is wonderful. My children are in Kindergarten and Preschool and they love going to school. My son in Kindergarten has recently graduated and he is reading beautifully all thanks to the wonderful program and dedication of the teachers. We moved here this year from Delaware and he did not even know his letters when he entered in the fall. Now, he is reading books. I also love working here. It is the first school that I have worked in that I actually enjoy the atmosphere. I highly reccommend this school.

Germanshire Elementary School
3965 South Germantown Rd, Germantown, TN  38125
Last modified Germanshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Germanshire Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top