Posted August 14, 2009
My daughter graduated from Phoenix three years ago and is currently enrolled in the local community college. She struggled with ADD throughout her life and yes, continues to struggle with it now. When she and I moved to Memphis we had hoped to stay within the public school environment, but it just was not working for us and her self esteem suffered. I was concerned she would be a prime drop out candidate and felt it was more important for her to come out of high school with self esteem in tact and thriving vs the alternatives. I sought a nondenominational school that could provide a more nurturing environment while still holding the students accountable and responsible for their work and actions. The Phoenix teachers did this and I appreciate that. My daughter remains excited and committed to finish her community college program.

Posted July 01, 2009
The Phoenix School has been instrumental in helping not only ADD children but also children with Asperger Syndrome. Students who have low-self esteem have blossomed during their time at the school. I have been very pleased with the school overall.

The Phoenix School For Creative Learning 1

Posted June 22, 2009

The Phoenix School For Creative Learning 1

Posted May 06, 2009
The administration is highly disorganized. For a school with special needs I believe this should be a top priority - many of these kids struggle with executive function problems and need help in this area. If the teachers and administrators can even let parents know what is happening in school, how can the two communicate to better support the kids. I would not recommend sending any child to this school. We have been very dissatisfied.

Posted March 13, 2009
This school was the best place for me at the time. I was not performing well in public school and had a very hard time focusing on school work. I was not a very good student overall. When I entered middle school my parents decided to enroll me at The Phoenix School for Creative Learning. At Phoenix, They taught me how to focus on my work and gave me the skills I needed to improve my work ethic. My experiences at Phoenix also helped me to improve my social skills as well. After middle school, My parents and I moved up to Ohio where there was no other alternative for me but to go to public school. I found it easy to make friends and I am currently enrolled in 3 honors classes out of the 4 classes that I have. I am preparing to graduate and have plans for College.

The Phoenix School For Creative Learning 3

Posted February 16, 2009
Definitely not a school for just an ADD, ADHD, or any minor 'learning disability'. But as far as any disability that would be considered far worse its a great school for them.

Posted March 11, 2006
My son graduated from The Phoenix School in Germantown Tn in 2002.The quality of education is excellent and condusive to a childs learning in all capacity of education. The teachers are in my book second to none and I am proud that my son had the chance to attend this school.I have since moved to Atlanta and my son who is now 23 is doing well.I encourage parents who want to give their child a quality education with teachers who are hands on to check out this school.

Posted May 27, 2005
My son has ADHD and I stuggled with his academic success until I found this school. He is exceling, I like the teachers, and the parental involvement. Classes are small, so my child receives a great deal of one on one attention. THey provide arts, gym time, and interesting field trips. I would recommend this school to anyone! Jessica Burton

The Phoenix School For Creative Learning
2404 Arthur Road, Germantown, TN  38138
Last modified The Phoenix School For Creative Learning is a Private school that serves grades 2-12
The Phoenix School For Creative Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top