Germantown, TN

Posted March 28, 2010
my brother went there for anger, and despresion reasons and now he has change to another person, a better person.

Posted October 05, 2007
Our son has benefited greatly from the structure and committment of the staff at Daybreak. I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted December 10, 2004
im hot a parent but i attended daybreak and it helped me aolt. i love that school so much and i really miss everyone there...espically the staff. they really helped me out and helped me deal with all of my issues and i reccomend this school highly. its the best school i have ever been to. i love it!

Daybreak Specialized School
2262 South Germantown Road, Germantown, TN  38138
Last modified Daybreak Specialized School is a Private school that serves grades 5-11
Daybreak Specialized School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top