Goodlettsville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted July 24, 2011
I have 3 children that have went this school since Kindergarten, and my fourth will enter Kindergarten there this year. This school is amazing!! The teachers are wonderful, and very involved with the parents. The office staff and principal are great. Everyone is so friendly, and takes the time to get to know not only the students, but the families as well. My oldest will enter 4th grade this year, and it will be so sad when she has to leave for the middle school!

Posted April 28, 2011
I have a child coming to the end of her second year at GES. We have been BLESSED to have two of the best, kindest, teacher's I have ever met. My daughter has learned so much in the time she has attended this school. She is an outstanding reader and although she is beyond the level expected at this point, she continues to progress. They have not allowed her to "top out" at the end of grade level standard. If you get the chance to meet Mrs. Perdue or Mrs. Coake you will see what I mean. I love the faculty and staff! Everyone is pleasant and accessable to parents. They urge communication and parent involvement and communicate daily through the agenda that is sent home. Mr. Westveer is a kind and fun principal but also has the leadership skills needed to run a school. The faculty and PTO are always looking for ways to get together such as Family Nights, Game Nights, and movie showings. This gives the parents the opportunity to interact and meet the friends and classmates of their children. I couldn't be happier with GES! That being said...the school lunches need a little work. Not too bad, but more variety is needed I think.

Goodlettsville Elementary School 4

Posted January 05, 2010
My child went to Kindergarten last year and was with Mrs. Coake. She loved school and her teacher. The school does lots of great programs put on by the kids and has field trips. The school as a great way of making parents feel apart of the school. I sure miss it since we have moved out of state.

Goodlettsville Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
I have 3 grandchildren going to G E S . We moved here from Antioch, since they have improved in reading, writing, and other skills. I am very satisfied with this school and would recommend this school to other parents who would like there child to have a great education.

Posted September 01, 2009
Mrs. Castle is awesome! This is my 5 year old's first year of school.. Kindergarten is so hard, but Mrs. Castle has established discipline and welcomed my child as well as others. She has made everyday so much easier on my baby!

Goodlettsville Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
Our child started Kindergarten this year and so far it has been a great start. He has a great teacher, Ms.Perdue, and we are impressed with how things have been going thus far.

Posted May 10, 2009
It is a great school with great teachers and lots of activities throughout the year!

Posted September 16, 2008
This is the friendliest school I have ever walked into as a student, parent, or community member.

Posted March 26, 2008
Pleasant school with great teachers. The staff really pulls together to make this school a pleasant environment for parents and students.

Posted November 29, 2007
I love everything about this school, my son is a third grader and has gone to this school since kindergarden. The principal has changed and now they have a dresscode but I believe you couldn't find a better staff anywhere.

Goodlettsville Elementary School
514 Donald St, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Goodlettsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodlettsville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top