Goodlettsville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 26, 2014
I am a student at Goodlettsville Middle School. I know that over the past few years both parents and students have said that this school is terrible, but I highly disagree. Our new principal has been doing a great job making sure our school is a fun and safe learning environment. The teachers here are very understanding and passionate about what they do and try their very hardest to make sure every student understands the learning material. The friends I've met at this school are very friendly and diverse and I think that it is beautiful that we all get along so well. I am PROUD to be a Goodlettsville Trojan and I hope that several more parents will choose to enroll their children into the school.

Posted September 02, 2013
i am a student at goodlettsville middle school. the teachers try to help you the best they can. its fun and we always have a great time. mostly everyone is friendly here.

Goodlettsville Middle School 1

Posted July 13, 2011
My son was subjected to violence and theft on a regular basis and the principal did not do anything about it. What's worse, is they withheld his report card because the lock was stolen off his locker. He also had his ID stolen from his desk. The kids at this school are completely out of control and there are some serious leadership problems amongst the staff for them to allow this type of behavior from the children. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 07, 2011
I am an eight grade student at Goodletsville middle school in the year of 2010-11. This school is trying to keep us proficient in our tcap test. They have divided us students into groups for help on the subject we need help on. Give a chance to this school. I am glad I changed From Nelly's Bend Middle to Goodletsville Middle. Lets go trojans! With our Teachers help, We Will Make!

Posted February 01, 2011
This is an excellent school. The teachers are dedicated to teaching every student as an individual. My child's experience there was positive.

Goodlettsville Middle School 2

Posted November 30, 2010
I am a student at Goodlettsvillle Middle School. I am in Encore and most of the work that teachers give me aren't challenging. This is my first year at GMS and I hate it. If you have kids and they want to come here say, "NO!"

Goodlettsville Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2010
Some of the teachers, aren't really teaching. So, now I'm failing grade and worried that i won't pass

Posted March 01, 2010
I would not recommend this school at all for anybody.The staff is very nice but the principal is needing people skills and really need to have a better attitude. Dr Register needs to take a real hard look at her!

Posted February 01, 2010
Its a great school. it can challenge the best of the best with some great teachers. I would recommend sending anyone's child to this school.

Posted December 17, 2009
Im a student here and I think that this school is ok! My uncle (the vice principal) takes everyone seriously (unless someones trying to make a joke thats not serious). I like that school and i wont leave until im in high school!

Goodlettsville Middle School
300 Main St, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Goodlettsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodlettsville Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top