Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

It is just a good school. I like the school they could work on things but so far I like it.

I am a student at Goodlettsville Middle School. I know that over the past few years both parents and students have said that this school is terrible, but I highly disagree. Our new principal has been doing a great job making sure our school is a fun and safe learning environment. The teachers here are very understanding and passionate about what they do and try their very hardest to make sure every student understands the learning material. The friends I've met at this school are very friendly and diverse and I think that it is beautiful that we all get along so well. I am PROUD to be a Goodlettsville Trojan and I hope that several more parents will choose to enroll their children into the school.

i am a student at goodlettsville middle school. the teachers try to help you the best they can. its fun and we always have a great time. mostly everyone is friendly here.

My son was subjected to violence and theft on a regular basis and the principal did not do anything about it. What's worse, is they withheld his report card because the lock was stolen off his locker. He also had his ID stolen from his desk. The kids at this school are completely out of control and there are some serious leadership problems amongst the staff for them to allow this type of behavior from the children. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

I am an eight grade student at Goodletsville middle school in the year of 2010-11. This school is trying to keep us proficient in our tcap test. They have divided us students into groups for help on the subject we need help on. Give a chance to this school. I am glad I changed From Nelly's Bend Middle to Goodletsville Middle. Lets go trojans! With our Teachers help, We Will Make!

This is an excellent school. The teachers are dedicated to teaching every student as an individual. My child's experience there was positive.

I am a student at Goodlettsvillle Middle School. I am in Encore and most of the work that teachers give me aren't challenging. This is my first year at GMS and I hate it. If you have kids and they want to come here say, "NO!"

Some of the teachers, aren't really teaching. So, now I'm failing grade and worried that i won't pass

I would not recommend this school at all for anybody.The staff is very nice but the principal is needing people skills and really need to have a better attitude. Dr Register needs to take a real hard look at her!

Its a great school. it can challenge the best of the best with some great teachers. I would recommend sending anyone's child to this school.

Last modified Goodlettsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.