Goodlettsville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted March 29, 2007
My five year old has attended this school for pre-k and k./ Since being there I have noticed a vast improvement on his writing skills, speech, counting, and many other skills we also practice at home. He is already learning how to count money, telling time and many wonderful new skills he is building. My son spoke to me about what they call centers where in each center there is either reading, writing, art, etc.., The school is small but is lovely they have countless ways for the children to come in even on the evenings to play and learn as well. I plan to have my son stay at that school until he reaches its last grade there.

Posted March 13, 2007
I think that this school is wonderful. All the teachers that I have met are enthusiastic about there jobs and my son has had tremendous progress this school year. His teacher has been great about keeping me informed on what I need to know.

Old Center Elementary 4

Posted August 11, 2005
- a former student

Old Center Elementary
1245 Dickerson Pk South, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Old Center Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old Center Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top