Bad
Good

The school climate is not open and inviting. I had a kindergarten student enrolled in the school for the 2014-2015 school term and I had a difficult time receiving communication from the kindergarten staff members regarding missed grades and behavior concerns (my child was beaten up in P. E.).

My five year old has attended this school for pre-k and k./ Since being there I have noticed a vast improvement on his writing skills, speech, counting, and many other skills we also practice at home. He is already learning how to count money, telling time and many wonderful new skills he is building. My son spoke to me about what they call centers where in each center there is either reading, writing, art, etc.., The school is small but is lovely they have countless ways for the children to come in even on the evenings to play and learn as well. I plan to have my son stay at that school until he reaches its last grade there.

I think that this school is wonderful. All the teachers that I have met are enthusiastic about there jobs and my son has had tremendous progress this school year. His teacher has been great about keeping me informed on what I need to know.

Last modified Old Center Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.