Madison Creek Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2014
This school is not as great as everybody raves. If you are not willing to suck up to the right people then your child will not be a "favorite." This will make it a nightmare for your child. While there are some excellent teachers, there are an equal amount of teachers who have no business being around children. The principal is great but the parents are horribly pretentious. The children are not as well behaved as they are made out to be. Bullying rubs rampant in this school. Overall this school, is just your normal, run of the mill public school. There is nothing exceptional about it. Don't believe the hype.

Posted April 28, 2014
I am a parent of three and all my kids love to go there. Madison Creek is a great school, great teachers and very helpful and friendly staff and also an awesome principal. As a busy working mom likes me I know that my kids in a good hand. Parents involve in school and kids are well behave. I am proud to say Madison Creek Elementary is an awesome school.

Posted April 17, 2014
GREAT SCHOOL; GREAT PARENT PARTICIPATION, CHILDREN WELL BEHAVED. WE HAVE HAD GREAT TEACHERS AND ANCILLARY SUPPORT. THEY ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN THE CHILDREN BEING THE BEST THEY CAN BE,

Posted January 29, 2014
I have a middle school age child that was at M.C.E. her entire elementary years. She did wonderfully and is now a susccessful 6th grader. I have a 9 yr old mentally disabled 3rd grader that this school handles beautifully. The principal, teachers and special ed staff are great! I'm even happy with the custodians. Also, turnover is low. So my kids have known the same people pretty much all these years. I've also been lucky enough that my younger child has had all but one of the same teachers my oldest child has had. That has been a blessing because the teachers know me already and how to deal with me. And that's a feat sometimes. But they also remember my youngest child from before, when they had the older one. I would HIGHLY recommend this school district, and especially this elementary school to anyone moving close to Nashville but wanting to avoid Metro schools.

Posted July 20, 2011
We are about to begin our 4th year at Madison Creek and I am extremely happy with the teachers, principals and all staff! I highly recommend this school!!!

Posted November 29, 2010
I have two daughters. One daughter in 2nd grade and the other in kindergarten. We have had the opportunity to experience four different teachers and they have all been fabulous. Each teacher had their own unique style of teaching which makes it great to prepare my children for their future. Very seldom do you have the opportunity to hand pick your boss so you have to learn to adapt to different personalities and training techniques. The after school program offered through the YMCA has been a blessing as well. We are glad to be a part of the MCE family.

Posted October 27, 2010
I'm a parent of a 1st grader this year and couldn't be more thrilled with the school. We absolutely love everyone staffed and the facility is amazing!! I couldn't have hand picked a better school for my child. I am excited that I have another little one that will be attending in 3 years also.

Posted May 31, 2010
Madison Creek is the best school I could ask for! I know of parents who wished that they lived within the zoning for Madison Creek and wish they could find a way for their children to go here. My eldest daughter has had two of the best teachers we could ask for, and we are extremely excited for our youngest to begin Kindergarten there this year!

Madison Creek Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2010
WARNING!!! DO NOT BRING YOUR KIDS HERE THE TEACHER MY CHILD HAD THIS YEAR DESERVES THE WORST TEACHER IN THE WORLD AWARD

Posted April 21, 2010
All 3 of our children have attended MCE and gone on to Merrol Hyde Magnet very prepared. MCE is a great school and supports the individual child as well as all of the children! A wonderful place. Over the years our 3 attended MCE we only had one bad teacher - she was just too distracted with her personal life to be a good teacher. I think it is amazing to have so many good teachers and great administration in one place!

Madison Creek Elementary School
1040 Madison Creek Rd, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Madison Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top