Posted October 31, 2012
The teachers and staff always go above and beyond for their students. The community and parents are supportive and the school will let parents volunteer and be a part of the school. The school has afterschool clubs for students and tutoring if needed. YMCA does the afterschool daycare program.

Posted August 13, 2012
I loved this school and miss it. We had to move and me and my daughter were upset. Great teachers!

Posted April 05, 2012
This is the best school in Sumner county. Every single teacher, staff and the principle are on the same page . They use positive reinforcement , and are academically challenging. MY son is six and has autism, and since becoming a mustang he has only progressed and impressed with his social skills and academic skills. This is an amazing school and we are blessed to have found it! Amazing school in a small town!!

Posted May 12, 2010
My kids have gone to MES since Kindergarten and I have been so impressed with the time and effort their teachers have put into teaching them.

Posted September 16, 2009
They have great teachers and a very good curriculum.

Millersville Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2009
I thank MES is a very good school they do work hard with the kids that are there. Mrs. Angel is aangel with her kindergater class. I would not take myson anywhere else. WE moved out of Nashville so he could go there.

Posted January 03, 2009
The teachers at MES are the best. They work with each student. I would never move my child from this school.

Millersville Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2008
Millersville is a nice school and the staff is nice. However it is my belief that they do not challenge students who are excelling faster than the norm.

Posted September 15, 2008
This school is awesome! The art and music programs are amazing! I would encourage any one to send their child to this school.

Millersville Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2007
millersville elem. is a excellent school and has a awesome staff.

Millersville Elementary School
1248 Louisville Hw, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Millersville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millersville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top