PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops grit: Agree

Posted February 08, 2016
Sometimes the students need to learn how to persevere and this school for the most part teaches that to the studrtns

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted February 08, 2016
It promotes students to respect others as well as God's word. Behavior systems that recognize good behavior are an example of how they help facilitate student respect for themselves.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted February 08, 2016
Agree, but this is fostered by the school in conjunction with strong consistent compassionate parenting.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 08, 2016
By teaching the Bible the children learn God's word and his commands. Also the classes for the children are structured so that fairness and honesty are encouraged and supported.

Posted February 08, 2016
Small class size with Christian faith based education. Advanced learning even with learning disabilities and individualized focused needs addressed. Team teaching, keeps parents informed and involved.

Posted December 30, 2015
Metro Christian Academy has made a HUGE impact on my family. The academics are a main focus and are extremely solid (my children's test scores are YEARS above grade level). The atmosphere is very friendly and loving. My children are THRIVING. The small classes allow for individual attention they would never receive at a public school. The tuition is SO MUCH LOWER than other private schools we looked into, which allows us to have more than one child enrolled. The school focuses on character development and personal responsibility - something that is SERIOUSLY missing in our public school system! Oh, and no common core! From the heart of a mom, you must understand that there is such a peace knowing my kids are at MCA. There is not a day that I worry about what they are being taught, whether they are safe, or if they are being cared for. THAT is priceless! It is a top-notch school!

Posted May 27, 2014
I am very happy with this school. The teachers have gone out of their way to help my daughter with her school work. The classes are very small, so the teachers are available to give one-on-one help to the students. My daughter has had a great experience so far. She will be starting her Junior year in a couple of months and I wouldn't want her in any other school!

Posted September 08, 2009
My son is in the 10th grade at MCA. He started going there in 5th grade. I am so glad that I made this move. The teachers are wonderful, the staff really cares about the kid/youth. They have great programs and I thank God for leading us there.If you are looking for a place that is like a family, just go in and talk to some of the people there. They will make you feel welcome and it starts at the front office and all over the campus.

Metro Christian Academy 4

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter goes to mca, and she loved her teachers. I am very pleased with there friendly teachers. The teachers really care if your child suceeds, not just passes to the next grade.

Metro Christian Academy 4

Posted April 14, 2009
We are very pleased with MCA. The teachers are well qualified and caring. As parents , we have the capability to daily check our children's academic progress. Communication is easily available and encouraged with the teachers and staff. We have children involved in the fine arts program as well as athletics. We feel that they are well balanced . The staff cares and encourages parental involvement. Biblical truths are intergraded in all subjects. We feel that MCA is preparing our children well for college with challenging honor classes and measured by their scores on the SATs . We know that we have made a good investment in our children's education and future by sending them to MCA.

322 East Cedar Street, Goodlettsville, TN  37072
Last modified Metro Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Metro Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top