Gray, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted December 25, 2009
As a parent, school volunteer and substitute teacher, I have been thoroughly impressed with BCE and the faculty. Communication between parents/teachers/students has been outstanding. Each opportunity that I have had to substitute teach at BCE has been extremely positive. Even during the teachers' unplanned absences, the level of organization has been incredible. The actual facility is old and slightly run down, but I've never seen any room or area unclean. I would highly recommend Boones Creek Elementary to any parent. The interaction I've experienced and witnessed with the teachers, aides, and administrators has demonstrated nothing but genuine concern for the children's education, safety and overall well-being.

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009
Horribly outdated which would not be a problem, except the principal and teachers do not care enough to invest time with your children's education. They would rather yell at the children than try to find out why they are having troubles. The teachers are absent more than they are there. I am a parent who has conferences with the teachers and works with my children at home. The school, however, just labels the children as bad rather than work with the parents and children. After changing schools, my children are on the honor rolls and are thriving both in academics and in self-esteem. If you can, do not enroll your children at this school. It is a horrible learning environment. I truly cannot believe they have one any awards.

Posted February 08, 2009
This is a great Elementary School my daughter is an A honor roll student. Ms.Campbell is her third grade teacher she is great.

Posted November 19, 2008
I have 2 children that go here. Grades K and 3rd. We love the school and all the great staff.. Thanks

Posted September 19, 2008

Boones Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
I love this school, the teachers and staff are supportive and caring. Its obvious that the children are their number one priority and that makes all the difference!

Posted February 14, 2008
I have had two children go through this school with no problems whatsoever. I was pleased with the level of commitment from the teachers, the staff, and the principal.

Posted January 27, 2008

Boones Creek Elementary School 4

Posted December 30, 2007
So far my experience with the school has been mostly positive. I had some issues in the beginning because no one seemed to be organized, but after everyone got settled in that got better. My daughter's teacher is wonderful. As a matter of fact, she was awarded teacher of the year. I don't know if they do it by school, county, state or what, but I was impressed. I have also been able to see the school from the inside substitute teaching there. I developed a new appreciation for teachers. The days I worked there I saw nothing but hard working people with good character. They may not have the best facilities or equipment, but they work well with what they have. It all depends on what you invest in your child's education. You can't expect teachers to do it all.

Boones Creek Elementary School
348 Boones Crk Chr Ch Rd, Gray, TN  37615
Last modified Boones Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boones Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top