Posted October 20, 2014
I absolutely love this school. My parents moved our family here when I was in high school. I always dreamed of going back "home", but the teachers at this school truly are amazing. My son is now in third grade and absolutely loves his teacher. He has loved every teacher he has had so far. Greenbrier is an amazing school and I thank heaven every day that this new zoning plan does not effect him. The staff here is wonderful. I don't think I could find a better school for my children.

Greenbrier Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2013
Greenbrier Elementary is a good school. Leadership is kind, fair and addresses issues in the best interest of students. Teachers work well together in grade level teams to insure best teaching methods are applied and student growth is the goal. The PTO is strong and present; monthly meetings are held. There are a few clubs including Jr. Honors and many ways to get involved. AR is addressed well and reading is important school-wide. Communication between school and home is another strong point. The school is fresh and clean (expect the boys restrooms). Parents feel welcomed.

Posted April 10, 2013
My children came from another district which is considered elite in middle Tennessee. That was wrong! They are learning so much more at GES and they love their teachers. They are having to adjust to the course work but the teachers are so readily available to help. The communication has been outstanding.

Posted August 15, 2012
We had an awesome Kindergarten Teacher and a wonderful experience there last year. I just wish we were able to stay in their district.

Posted October 07, 2009

Greenbrier Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2009
I attended Greenbrier Elementary and am pleased that my children attend the same wonderful school as my husband and I. This school is part of a wonderful and caring community that has lots of pride in its young Bobcats. We did experience a little bump in the road, but thanks to an administration change this year, our school is again one of the best! Many of the teachers and staff are from this community, as well as the current administrator. The compassion and respect they show the students is remarkable. I am proud to be a part of the Bobcat community!

Posted February 07, 2009
I have been very pleased with my child's education at Greenbrier Elementary. My child's teachers are excellent, and he has always had very good teachers. I believe the administration and staff are making learning a top priority. I wouldn't want him to go anywhere else.

Greenbrier Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2009
I have one child who spent about 2 months there and we yanked him out because we feel his needs were not being met. Some members of the staff were snappy and aides were unhelpful and uncaring. The classroom seemed to be terribly understaffed.

Posted November 05, 2008

Greenbrier Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2008
This is my child's second year at this school, and I feel unwelcome anytime I go to the school. The staff is rude and doesn't make you feel like you are even in existence. They only reward the students whose parents donate money for whatever they are collecting for the week. good behavior and good grades are hardly even acknowledged but , if your child makes on elittle mistake they are going to cause a big fuss. I hope we move next year so my child can go to a diff school.

Greenbrier Elementary School
2658 Hwy 41 South, Greenbrier, TN  37073
Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top