Greenbrier, TN

Posted September 22, 2014
We moved from white house middle. Worst mistake ever. Very rude principal. Unorganized chaotic front office. My child, who was an honor role student is failing. And begs not to go to school.

Greenbrier Middle School 5

Posted April 10, 2013
amazing. we moved from davidson county to greenbrier for middle school sports and the quality of the school and teachers is amazing. we are very happy we moved to this community. my childs attitude has changed dramatically and is actually interested in school again. i love this school.

Greenbrier Middle School 2

Posted August 15, 2012
My last child finished this school in May. Would not recommend this school. The principal has discontinued the advanced classes (Math and English) as his philosophy is "every child is equal." Some of the teachers are quite good and really seem to care. The 8th grade teachers will give an assignment and then congregate in the hallway to talk. I would recommend a private school for middle school or researching Sumner County Schools.

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted October 26, 2009
This is the worst school ever. I wish I had never even bought a home in Greenbrier. I grew up in Greenbrier and could not wait to have my children in Greenbrier Schools. Well now i regret that decision, the Principal and the assistant Principal are the rudest 2 people I have ever met!!! They act like you are bothering them if you have concerns. The office staff is the same way rude!!!!! What are we teaching our children when they see their elders act this way. The school was in better hands before the other 2 Principals came along. If you ever need a question answered its better to not call the office unless you want a smart ellic answer.

Greenbrier Middle School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
My nephew lived with me for about a year and went to Greenbrier Middle. I was very impressed with the way the teacher communicated with the parents through e-mails and regular letters. If i had a care or concern the teachers resopnded imm. and without a 'defensive attitude' My whole family had made comments on how much happier my nephew seemed and I really believe that was in large part to the positive enviroment at his school. School spirit is sky high and teachers at the school make learning fun while still holding children responsible and accountable for their actions. I have nothing but praise for this small town school!!!

Greenbrier Middle School 5

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted February 28, 2009

Greenbrier Middle School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
I think overall Greenbrier Middle School is a good school. The music department is less than desireable and the front office is less than desireable. However, I do think that the teachers themselves make this school what it is. My daughter is so much happier here than she was at White House and she talks more about her teachers in a positive way than she ever did about teachers at White House. So I say kudos to the teachers who take time to interact with the kids at GMS and who find creative ways to get the kids to interact in class, you all make the difference here. For that I thank you!

Posted February 29, 2008
The worst administration. Abusive and disrespectful. The new principal and assistant have flushed this school down the drain. We are looking at moving or private schools if changes are not made.

Greenbrier Middle School
2450 Hwy 41 South, Greenbrier, TN  37073
Last modified Greenbrier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top