No rating

Dayspring Academy

Private | PK-12 | 70 students

Student diversity

Living in Greenbrier

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $131,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $730.

Posted October 24, 2014

Our family have been extremely happy with our children's learning experience at Dayspring Academy! Their staff and teachers place great focus on the individual child's education and experience. They teach upward to create forward thinkers for our future. They serve our community with love not for fame and the school facility is amazing. I love taking my children there and leaving confident that they are in a safe place.

Posted September 9, 2014

This is our daughters' first year at Dayspring Academy, and they are very happy there! This is a wonderful school, and I am so thankful we discovered it. We continue to be more and more impressed every week. The teachers, the facilities, the academics, the activities, the conduct...all superb! We look forward to what lies ahead for our girls, who are currently middle schoolers.

Posted July 25, 2012

My son started at Dayspring Academy when he was in the eight grade. He graduated high school at Dayspring as valedictorian of his senior class and with a full scholarship from a middle Tennessee university. The school was a wonderful environment for my son to grow up in and it fully prepared him for life ahead. Dayspring provided a safe background for my son to learn and an atmosphere where he felt safe and loved. Dayspring Academy truly is the kind of school every parent prays about for their children - DSA was an answer to this family's prayers and I am confident your family will feel the same way if you choose DSA for your children!

Posted May 14, 2010

My child will be attending this next school year and from everything we have seen, it is a great school. We are excited about her future there.

Posted January 6, 2010

My daughter just loves Dayspring (students, classes, and teachers). She is getting a first rate education. We have been so pleased so far with everything about this school. I highly recommend Dayspring Academy.

Posted November 5, 2009

I love Dayspring. I have three children that attend. It is a wonderful facility, with safe, hands on education by teachers who really care about the children and want them to succeed!

Posted August 3, 2009

My son just started this school year and so far we really love it. I believe it is going to be the one on one he needs.

Posted July 28, 2009

My daughter as attended Dayspring since pre-school. I am so extremely thankful for a place that she is able learn under a wonderful group of teachers. I have a two month old and am hoping that one day she will become a future 'Shire'!!!

Posted March 6, 2009

Dayspring has an excellent science program which is very hands on, a wonderful engineering program, and many other exciting classes happening every day. The faculty and staff are outstanding.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted March 1, 2009

Excellent school and amazing teachers. We came mid-year and my daughter's teacher came to our house to bring lessons and help her catch-up to the rest of the class over winter break.

Posted November 11, 2008

Great School. Great Environment.
—Submitted by a student

Posted April 17, 2008

I am so fortunate that I have all my grandchildren going to Dayspring. In this world it is a blessing to have a safe learning environment, where they are taught more one on one.

2838 Heights Circle Dr