PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My 9 year old daughter attends DSA. She has grown so much over the last few years. Her reading and spelling has improved tremendously! This school offers the best of the best academics! The school does not tolerate bullying which is a major plus! As parents, we don't have to fear that our child isn't left in good hands! All the teachers and staff are magnificent! The extra curriculums such as Art, Computer, Spanish, and Character Education classes are wonderful! I just don't have enough words to express how amazing this school truly is! We are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful Christian based school!

Our family have been extremely happy with our children's learning experience at Dayspring Academy! Their staff and teachers place great focus on the individual child's education and experience. They teach upward to create forward thinkers for our future. They serve our community with love not for fame and the school facility is amazing. I love taking my children there and leaving confident that they are in a safe place.

This is our daughters' first year at Dayspring Academy, and they are very happy there! This is a wonderful school, and I am so thankful we discovered it. We continue to be more and more impressed every week. The teachers, the facilities, the academics, the activities, the conduct...all superb! We look forward to what lies ahead for our girls, who are currently middle schoolers.

My son started at Dayspring Academy when he was in the eight grade. He graduated high school at Dayspring as valedictorian of his senior class and with a full scholarship from a middle Tennessee university. The school was a wonderful environment for my son to grow up in and it fully prepared him for life ahead. Dayspring provided a safe background for my son to learn and an atmosphere where he felt safe and loved. Dayspring Academy truly is the kind of school every parent prays about for their children - DSA was an answer to this family's prayers and I am confident your family will feel the same way if you choose DSA for your children!

My child will be attending this next school year and from everything we have seen, it is a great school. We are excited about her future there.

My daughter just loves Dayspring (students, classes, and teachers). She is getting a first rate education. We have been so pleased so far with everything about this school. I highly recommend Dayspring Academy.

I love Dayspring. I have three children that attend. It is a wonderful facility, with safe, hands on education by teachers who really care about the children and want them to succeed!

My son just started this school year and so far we really love it. I believe it is going to be the one on one he needs.

My daughter as attended Dayspring since pre-school. I am so extremely thankful for a place that she is able learn under a wonderful group of teachers. I have a two month old and am hoping that one day she will become a future 'Shire'!!!

Dayspring has an excellent science program which is very hands on, a wonderful engineering program, and many other exciting classes happening every day. The faculty and staff are outstanding.

Last modified Dayspring Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12