Bad
Good

I have 3 children that attend this school and they've loved every minute of it. Their grades are wonderful and the teachers really seem to love the students. We're very rarely asked for money and I have yet so see or hear of any problem with bullying.

There are so many problems with this school that it is just unbelievable. Some of the teachers are very low qualified and this makes a terrible impact on students and how they learn. Bullying in this school is beyond what they tell you their school is about.

Not sure if anything is good about the school after seeing the scores and the ratings of this school.

Swiss is constantly thinking about the safety of their students. I love this school and their principal!

NOT happy with this school at all. Every time I turn around my kid is coming home asking for money. I think that they should worry more about the kids education rather than having them pay 1.00 to wear pajamas to school. I am very displeased with this school! My childs teacher seems like shedoesnt deal with kids correctly. The only positive I can say about this school is the principle is a great person who really does try with her students.

I have children who attend this school and I have to say that as a parent that I am not satisfied. There are a lot of issues with this school. The teachers and faculty are a mess and the facility is a mess. The children of the school have sold multiple items to make up money for play ground equipment and still two years later we are still being asked to sell things and no new equipment yet!

I have children at Swiss now and one that went from Swiss onto high school. They all have excellent grades and are dissapointed if they have to miss a day. I believe this is due to the fact that the school has great teachers. The only problem I have is that the pricipal has taken away the parents privilages to visit classrooms and enjoy special times with their children. I was allowed to help in the class room with my oldest daughter and be involved alot in her school activities. This provided us both with wonderful memories. If we could go back about 10 yr. when this was allowed, parent involvment would be greater. As it is, we feel we are not wanted.

this school has some poor qualities to it,but it also does have some great aquanticies with the years i have been here...

Need teachers who are not lazy - lack in desire to help students succeed

Last modified Swiss Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.