Halls, TN

Posted September 10, 2013
I think others should know this is the best school. They go out of the way to make sure your child has every thing to keep them up to date with there learning and progress I have never seen a school and staff so willing to help each child. I rate them number one.

Halls Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
I have 2 children enrolled in this school. it is an terrific school. The teachers are wonderful and always there if you need them. Both of my children are in the xl program and love it. I attended ripley schools and trust me this school is the best around.

Posted October 08, 2009
I have a son in Kindergarten at Halls Elementary and our experience has been nothing short of wonderful! All of the staff is very helpful , the principal greats everyone each day as they walk in the door. Drop off and dismissal is very well organized. My son is struggling to learn some of the basic skills of kindergarten and there is a program from 1pm-2:30pm for him to get extra help.

Halls Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted July 27, 2009
I believe one reviewer here has an axe to grind. I attended this school as a child and now my 4 children attend here. The teachers are well tenured, and the principal has ran this school as a tight ship since I was a child there. The school has some of the best scores in the state above all other TN schools.

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
I have a daughter finishing second grade at this school. This school is a fantastic school. There are great teachers and faculty. I am very proud to send my child to this school.

Halls Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2009
This is not a good school. All they are interested in is school ratings. I think most all the teachers hate their jobs and the students as well at the principal. If you are trying to raise a child with good morals values this is not the place for them. There is no reinforcement in school for the values you are teaching at home. If you do not have to send your child there I would not recommend it.

Halls Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2008

Halls Elementary School
601 Carmen St, Halls, TN  38040
Last modified Halls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Halls Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top