Halls High School 1

Posted February 14, 2010
I graduated in 2008 and i feel that this school does not prepare you for life after high school. Especially not if you plan to go to college.

Posted September 16, 2009
I graduated from this school in 2006. I loved my high school years. Halls High School offered a variety of after school programs and a variety of classes. The honors program was the best. I loved it. I was very prepared for college after graduation. The teachers actually cared.

Halls High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I graduated from Halls High School and I loved going there. Both of my girls graduated and it is a very good school, both friendly and caring that all young adults get the best education that can be offered by their small stature.

Halls High School 1

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted January 01, 2006
- a former student
This is one of the greatest schools in Tennessee. I am a Halls graduate and my eldest son will be this 2005/2006 year. I gained a wonderful education and great social experience one that has carried on through my adult life. Andy pugh and his staff both past and present are great. You cannot go wrong with the quality of education provided.

Posted October 18, 2005
- a former student
Halls is a great school! It's in a small town so you know everyone and evryone knows you. The activities and atheletics are great, the baseball is fouth in state, the band second, and the basketball team has made state 2 times the last 3 years. Its amazing. The people are friendly and the teachers are the best.

Posted August 27, 2005

Posted February 22, 2005
- a former student
I had a bit of a hard time at Halls High. It is not because of the school itself. It is a wonderful school,but I got caught in all the'fun' and didn't focus as much as I should on what was really important-the education the teachers were trying to help me get. When I was attending this school,it had a lot of nice activities to get involved in. I feel that the band was the best thing. I made a lot of friends at this school,and had alot of good times. I suppose the best thing about Halls High,and Halls together is the closeness of the people. I thank all the teachers for making it possible for me to make it through those high school years,and still be able to take something into the 'real world'.c/o 2000/20001

Posted April 26, 2004
Halls High School is the greatest school ever! We love the spirit and overall quality of Halls High. We have great teams and a great band that won 2nd in state!

Halls High School
800 West Tigrett St, Halls, TN  38040
Last modified Halls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Halls High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top