Bad
Good

This school is one of the best kept secrets in Hamilton County. The principal is approachable, warm and intelligent. The teachers that I know are committed and do their homework too. I am thrilled that I found this school and truly believe that my child is getting the best there is in Hamilton County.

I have had 3 of my children go to Falling Water and I must say it was the best school I could have sent my kids to....The teachers and kitchen staff there was wonderful...I would do it all over again if I had to!!!! Falling Water Elementary YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Over the past two years Falling Water has not been the same. It was once a very parent friendly environment, the school is now very closed to parents. Not as fun for students as it once was. I feel this is all do to the principle. She is not a good asset to Falling Water. Sorry to say. Still love the teachers and Falling Water.

Falling Water Elementary is the best. As a parent of two that attend this awesome school. Love the WHOLE staff at FWES.

My School Falling Water Elem. is a wonderful environment for kids and adults. My school could improve very much. It has wonderful staff and falculty. It just got an addition from LOWES of and outdoor classroom. This school is lovely and in this county I recommend it the most.

We recently transferred to the area from Colorado. This school is so much better for my daughter than the two schools she attended there. Although she is one of very few minorities in the school, this does not seem to be an issue. She has a great relationship with her teachers and feels so much more comfortable with her classmates and with her school work. Great principal, too!

My daughter transferred from Redbank elementry in the middle of the school year. We could not ask for a better transition. The staff was great and this school is truley a blessing to us and her. This school is a wonderful place for students to really learn. My daughter was basically doing second grade work in Redbank. (She is in the third grade). She is now doing work that is far more advanced. She has an I.Q. of 140 and the gifted class is far better than Redbank and meets twice a week instead of once, sometimes at Redbank they would not even meet. This is a great school!

My first daughter started Kindergarten at FWES in 2004. My second daughter is now in 1st grade at FWES. I have never had one problem with the school, the curiculum, the faculty and staff or the parents at this school. When we tell people we live in Falling Water, their response is often, 'I hear that's a good school.' Of course, we agree!!!

My children have attended this school since Kindergarten. They loved it and the teachers are very caring and they want your child to succeed. There is tremendous parent involvement. I could not of asked for a better school for my children to attend.

Last modified Falling Water Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.