Hampshire, TN

Posted November 20, 2014
I was skeptical about my child moving to Hampshire but we should have changed schools earlier. My child loves it and, with the student/teacher ratio, it is a better learning environment. Go Hawks!

Posted January 12, 2010
My 3 children are students at Hampshire Unit School and I feel very blessed to have them there. The principal, vice principal, secretaries, cafeteria workers and last but certainly not least... the teachers... are the BEST! When we first were transferred to the Nashville area I did lots of research and we based the decision of where we would locate totally on the school and its fine reputation. My husband has an hour drive to Nashville, but we have never regretted our decision to be a part of the Hampshire community and school.

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted October 12, 2009
i am a student at hampshire i love it i started in the 6th grade and so far it has been a awesome time they are sweet and care for the best i love this school!

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted August 13, 2009
We were relocated to Nashville a year ago and we knew we wanted a safe and secure environment for our kids. We did our research and heard about Hampshire Unit School. All we heard was good comments from teachers and from kids we spoke to living in nearby cities/towns. Well, we made the right decision. This is a very good school with a great staff. We are so happy to have our three children in such a safe and academically challenging school. Hampshire doesn't have all the choices a larger school may have, but to us, they have more than enough to make up for this, our estimation, insignificant shortcoming.

Posted November 24, 2008
i went to hampshire school and graduated there! i had moved to hampshire in the 5th grade and had nothing but great experiences there at hampshire!! i loved every minute that this small school provided me through my time here! i would recommend this school to anyone who is living in the maury county area!!! when i decide to have kids i plan on moving back and allowing my children to opportunity to experince this great school!!! keep it up hampshire!!!!

Hampshire Unit School 4

Posted November 05, 2007
Hampshire school to me is a wonderful place to learn and make friends. Even though there is not many students the children here are great.The teachers though are different.Some of the teachers get smart with the students, some of the teachers repeat things over and over,the students still get the education they need in the time that they need it.

Hampshire Unit School 1

Posted September 17, 2007
the teachers dont teach the kids they let them do whatever the students want. i am very disappointed.

Hampshire Unit School 2

Posted August 13, 2007

Hampshire Unit School
4235 Old State Rd, Hampshire, TN  38461
Last modified Hampshire Unit School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampshire Unit School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top