Chester County Junior High School 5

Posted October 14, 2008
It's an awesome school with even more awesome teachers. Most aren't mean, and the ones that are 'mean' are only considered that way because they expect a lot and will accept no less.

Chester County Junior High School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
Safety is a concern that I have and I have an 8th grader there now and I know in my heart that she is very safe. I have no doubt in my mind that Mr. West takes every precaution needed to keep 'his' students safe, and know where they are supposed to be at all times between the hours of 8am - 3pm.

Chester County Junior High School
930 East Main St, Henderson, TN  38340
Last modified Chester County Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chester County Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top