Hendersonville, TN

Posted April 28, 2014
The Teachers, staff, and principal are just great. My daughter loves going to school because she loves her teacher and learning so much! Thanks Beech for making learning fun!!

Posted September 25, 2013
Beech is a great school. The teachers are caring and the principal is the best that we have ever seen. He is involved, caring and makes the kids feel secure and respected.

Posted May 12, 2012
We've been at Beech now for two years and I have to agree with the other reviewers. The faculty and teachers are fantastic, parent involvement is great and the communication I receive from the school and my daughter's teacher is outstanding. We will stay here and continue on to T.W. Hunter Middle and Beech High School!

Posted May 20, 2010
I cannot say enough good things about Beech. This is our first year at Beech. We came from a private Christian school. Everything from the principal, to the teaching staff, to the parent involvement has been so impressive. They seem to be truly concerned about your child's learning, as well as, their well-being. There is absolutely zero tolerance for bullying. The kids are taught to treat others the way you would want to be treated. My kids have loved school this year and are sad that the year is almost over. What more could you ask for?!

Beech Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
My niece is a student with Cerebral Palsy and attends Beech. They are fantastic teachers and students and she LOVES going to school.

Posted July 24, 2009
Great administration! The Principal and Assistant Principal are firm yet kind to the children and very supportive of the teachers. My colleagues are all dedicated to helping students succeed. We work really hard to make BES a place where kids want to come and learn!

Beech Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2008
Great school. Faculty and Administration are great.

Posted July 30, 2008
Great school...teachers are awesome and we love the new principal! Thanks Beech!

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted May 15, 2007
Beech Elementary school has been great for my second grade daughter. [She] was nervous about starting a new school after moving from Indiana, but found a school full of friendly people. The school added an additional second grade class at the beginning of the school year to keep class sizes down. She had 19 children in her class this year. [She] is also reading at a 6th grade level so I was worried about her being challenged. Her teacher kept her challenged by providing additional work and making sure she is reading appropriate material for her age. Beech is wonderful. I always feel like the door is open. The staff is friendly and willing to help with each need of each individual child. An A+ school in my eyes.

Beech Elementary School
3120 Long Hollow Pk, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Beech Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beech Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top