Bad
Good

If you transfer to this school in the middle of the year your life becomes a living hell. If you transferred from a school where you get 1/2 a credit in the beginning of the year and 1/2 a credit at the end of the year for core classes you end up taking only core classes for the entire day in order to get the necessary number of credits to pass. That's 90 minutes of math, 90 minutes of science, 90 minutes of English, and 90 minutes of History every day until the end of the school year. You essentially have to suffer through a whole school year of work in half the normal time. On top of that most of the teachers are coaches who don't even try to actually teach the students any thing.

I went to the guidance office to tell them what's going on at home and that I don't feel safe there anymore and they told me that they can't do anything to help me. I also told them how I fought my real dad and and they asked me if I was pretending to be dumb this whole time.

This school is pretty awesome for the sole reason that if you go here you will be going to the school that Taylor Swift went to. Bragging rights for daysss.

My school is very good they help you with you with anything you need they got resource dapartment i love some of the teachers there. I wish that we could have a better text books and computers because our internet is really slow and i thank if my school win 5,000 dollars i thank they will put it towards us the students and some renvations in some of the classrooms the paint is chiped of the wall and some of the tables are broken down. They suppert us in the best way possible we also have black adn gold day evry year and they also help kids less fourent they give a bag of food every friday sometime its its good food but I love my school and teachers and classmets

Best school there is. Hands down. They have any and every kind of activity you could ever dream of and almost every teacher I had cared about my success not only in the classroom, but in life as well. I'm not too fond of the new principal though. She seems to drain the fun out of everything.. especially all the awesome stuff seniors used to do at the end of the year.

I started at HHS my sophomore year and my teachers right away help me find my.place. There are so many clubs and sports to join. I only give 4 stars because sometimes the teachers aren't very understanding with grades but most are.During my junior and senior year my teachers and counselors were extremely helpful with college prep and ACTs the school actually offers an after school course .It's a great school with di much variety kids can fit in anywhere.

Mrs. Worsham(Principal) needs to leave. All she has done is tarnish the reputation of the school. Besides that, this is one of the best high schools in the state. Not only in terms of quality of education, but athletic facilities as well. Coach Bruce Hatfield has established a wonderful football program and maintains his athletic facilities to the extent of a small university. The only reason why I am giving this school 4 stars is because of the terrible principal, Mrs. Joni Worsham.

HHS is a really good school in my opinion!! The faculty and staff make learning easy and understandable. The guidance counselers are good too. You can go to them whenever with whatever is on your mind. If you're having trouble at home or with your grades or you just need a place to cry. I have been a freshman at HHS since August 2011 and I've had the time of my life!! There are SO many clubs and sports teams and afterschool activities where you can make new friends and have fun with them!! Our sports include: football, tennis, soccer, basketball, wrestling, powderpuff(an all girls football team), and many more! Highschool is where you spend some of the best years you'll ever have. I reccommend you or your child/children to join HHS!! Go Commandos!!

The principal at H ville high needs to go. I hate that I moved to H ville. My kids hate it too. I think homeschooling is not the answer, but what is? These schools need to realize who is the parent and who is the teacher. The worst part there is no one to complain to. If you try to say anything the school takes it out on your kids. I hate to say it but I think I understand why people get violent.

I've been a parent of two students at HHS for the last 8 years and am sad that our tenure is over. HHS is a fabulous place for kids to grow into the adults we want them to be.

Last modified Hendersonville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.