Bad
Good

T. W. Hunter has been such a blessing in the lives of my children. Each of them went into high school fully prepared to excel in Honors Classes. As parents, my husband and I consistently found the teachers to be knowledgeable of his or her subject matter and skilled at conveying that knowledge to each student. T. W. Hunter is an excellent middle school!

Unfortunately, the schools expectation work to the State mandate, which does not always mean it has high expectations. It means your child better score high on the state test! The expectations are being driven by the State. Creativity, Independent learning, forward thinking. No, this school lacks all of the above. Take a look around, are the children happy, what are learning. My child now learns in an environment that he is excelling at, and the bar is set high, learning java, classic poetry, business concepts, banking. We feel now that our child is OUT of this school he will be prepared for University and beyond...

Wow! I'm shocked anyone has a negative review of this school. As a parent and former student of T.W. Hunter, I love it. There are multiple extra-curricular activities including: Drama Club, Art Council, Beta Club, Robotics, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, and more. Teachers communicate regularly, but have high expectations. The administrators take the time to form relationships with the students. Excellent school... period.

This school is outstanding! The teachers truly care about their students. The administration is attentive to the needs of parents and students as well. Communication is excellent with emails and text messages from the administration about important events. There is a focus on academics and arts in addition to the athletics.

Absolutely one of the worst schools we have ever been apart of. The principal has zero follow up, simply relies on policies with no regard to the development of your child. I pulled my child from this sub standard school, and he is now in a gifted program. My child did not like the environment, zero technology. Parents are not made to feel welcome. I finally see the inspiration back in my child's eyes. Free public is not always free, the cost is what is happening with our children's education!! Very unfortunate to have such a bad school in a great county.

T.W. Hunter, I was a student at this school. It is one of the worst schools I have ever attended. My science teacher would read her personal books, and just assign us busy work, coping from the text. The environment does not inspire creativity, everything is taught to the test... I asked to leave this school.

Your child will do well if they are already smart, so we are pleased with our children's grades. However, there is a bad case of bullying at this school. Their so-called SWAG days are useless since the kids take no notice of it. Some of the kids are so awful, especially during lunch where there's not much supervision. Kids are left out and made to feel stupid by others. I don't think that even when the bullying slips are filled out that they get reported to the School Board. Oh, one more thing, parents are not welcome in this school - why is that? Think twice before sending your child here, try for a transfer first!!!!

Madison Creek Elementary and T.W. Hunter Middle School are the best schools to put your children into.They have a lot of activities for the students that are also educational.These two schools earn a very large amount of rewards and prizes each year.Teachers and staff participate in activities with the students and are very commited.Teachers and staff also help your child when they have a problem or need someone to talk to. They help your child grow in individuality,confidence,intelligence,and help them make friends. The teachers here will help student to meet their needs and achievements.I would recommend this school any day! I hope you send your children here! This is a very nice school that lets you be yourself. There are related arts,band,and choir/chorus. This is a very welcoming school!There are many fundraisers and activities.

this school has very good athletic activities! i am on three diffferent teams and my teammates and I commit 24/7... this school is great and i hope you agree to... peace out girl scout :)

I go to this school and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me!Get your child in this school, the eduacation is wonderful!

Last modified T. W. Hunter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.