Hendersonville, TN

Posted October 30, 2012
Lakeside has a family friendly atmosphere! My granddaughter loves school and never wants to miss. Her teacher is outstanding and makes learning a fun experience. This public school operates more like a private institution. Love it!

Posted May 21, 2012
My daughter is just finishing 2nd grade at Lakeside Park (started in K) and I am ALWAYS bragging about our school. The principal and teachers seem to know all the kids and I have yet to run into one that isn't dedicated in advancing each child's potential. I also have yet to run into the political BS that seems to plague so many schools nowadays. If you want a quality education in a nurturing environment - Lakeside is the school for you.

Posted June 06, 2011
LPE is a GREAT school. The teachers and staff spend plenty of one on one time with the students and do a great job in keeping the parents involved and updated with progress of their child. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a 'private school' feel but without the tuition.

Posted May 26, 2011
This is a great elementry school!! My daughter has went here since K and will be in 5th grade next year. I will be so sad to leave this school. The principal is outstanding and the teachers care about the children's future. I would recommend Lakeside Park to anyone!

Posted October 04, 2008
This is an excellent school. My daughter has attended Lakeside Park since kindergarten and she is now in the third grade. They have been exceptional in helping her succeed. I would recommend Lakeside Park to anyone and everyone.

Posted April 27, 2007
This is an excellent school with wonderful teachers. Everyone there seems to really care about the students. It is located off the main road for a simi-private feel. I love this school!

Lakeside Park Elementary School
204 Dolphus Drive, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Lakeside Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top