Bad
Good

We love this school. The loving atmosphere is everywhere from teachers to office staff. One of my sons has Aspergers and we were worried about him fitting in at school. It has been a blessing from Kindergarten to now (2nd grade). I keep thinking we could not possibly love the next teacher and aide as must as we do this one and every year I am super impressed. My other son that is there is also enjoying the school. I will say the couselor MS Davis is the BOMB!!! She is one of the wisest best people I have run across. WFE is very lucky to have her. There is a new principle this year and she seems good however I will have to have a little more interaction to truly commit to my opinion.

I absolutely love this school, they are so involved with the children and my daughter has just thrived. Hope it continues throughout the rest of her schooling here

The last poster has to be a nut job! This school is absolutely amazing! We moved to this school district last year. The teachers are wonderful! Such a contract to Gene Brown where my oldest daughter attended! The office staff is cheerful and welcoming and the academics are outstanding! Hands down, one of the best elementary schools in Hendersonville!

We just moved away. It was hard to take my daughter out of this school, it's wonderful! Mrs. Porter (kindergarten) and Mrs. Lampton (first grade) are amazing teachers.

I absolutely love this school! I am a parent of three kids that have attended WFE, and my oldest is now in the 7th grade. My daughter is in the 4th grade and loves it. I think what makes the school is having the principal and the staff that we have! I wish every school could have a principal like Mr. Sullivan.

This school has been a wonderful experience for my son. He is in the first grade and attended kindergarten there as well. Their curriculum is superb and challenging. Their staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

Both of my girls are attending WFE. We are planning on moving this year and we are making it a point to buy in this school district. I feel so comfortable and welcome any time I visit the school. My girls love school and so do I!

Last modified Walton Ferry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.