Posted July 23, 2012
I have an 8th grader and 5th grader at HCA and we have had a very positive experience. THe environement is safe and the teachers and staff have always been available anytime we had a need or question. The teachers are ALWAYS available for before/ after school tutoring and handle situations in a Christ like fashion. We have been very happy and look forward to another stellar year!

Posted July 20, 2012
He have had nothing but a Great experience with HCA. The teacher's there just love on your children and wants what's best for them. The staff is great for always letting you know of things going on and events coming up. I can not say anything bad about this school, we have been very pleased!!

Posted July 20, 2012
I have been involved with HCA for 5 years. My son started in K-3 and is now in 3rd grade. He is an excellent reader and can spell any word you ask him to spell! It is wonderful to see him grow and learn in a loving, caring enviornment. The class sizes are small, the opportunities for the students to grow and learn are available, and the teachers are well educated. Mr. Slater has done a fabulous job leading, guiding and directing the school. I thank God for HCA!

Posted July 19, 2012
We have been at HCA for several years. I cant say enough good things about the caring Godly staff that are with my children every day. I know my children are learning from expereinced teachers and are walking with God daily. I would highly reccomend this scgool for any age.

Posted May 15, 2012
Wonderful school. An incredible environment for my children to be in, exactly what I want for my kids. The staff and faculty are great, they live the principles I want my children to have, they serve as great role models. The academic level is challenging and rewarding.

Hendersonville Christian Academy 3

Posted July 26, 2011
Preschool program was a good experience for my child. He had a great teacher and the children and parents were wonferful. My child went there at 3 and is now 7 and still has friends from the class, as do I with some parents. There is a lot of clicks with the parents and staff though, and I often felt out of place, which should not be happening with adults but sadly it does. I think the elementary is good, but the high school academics are lacking. Overall it was a good experience for my child.

Posted April 25, 2011
HCA is a terrific school. When we moved to TN we weren't sure where our kids would attend. They were in a Christian school in another state. Several people recommended HCA and we are glad they did. We are thankful for the emphasis on faith and academics. The kids are excited about learning.

Posted April 23, 2011
Excellent school. Our children have been in two other private, Christian schools and HCA is by far the best. The teachers care for each of the students and the administration listens to suggestions. We like the emphasis on fine arts. Our kids achievement test scores have been very good.

Posted April 15, 2011
All of our children attended HCA from elementary school through high school. We found excellent, caring teachers and very good leadership. Our kids still talk about what they learned at HCA. Our youngest is in college right now and our oldest have finished college.

Posted March 31, 2011
As a graduate of HCA I appreciate the preparation I received for college. My GPA in high school was pretty good and I have about the same GPA in college. I was able to get into my college of first choice and received some academic scholarships.

Hendersonville Christian Academy
355 Old Shackle Island Road, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Hendersonville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hendersonville Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top