School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As a newcomer to the area, it's nice how everyone in the JA school community is so friendly and welcoming. The PTO is open to ideas and they encourage new families to get involved. It's easy to see why this is a Reward School! Everyone is happy and goes the extra mile.
June 16, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted September 20, 2015
We are so blessed to be a part of such an amazing school! The advances Jack Anderson Elementary is making in STEM education is nothing short of amazing! ALL students in K-5 are immersed in hands-on STEM seminars each quarter. Plus they work together every week on a "STEMtasktic Friday Challenge" that helps prepare them for college and careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. The teachers and staff are amazing! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. They are not only dedicated to teaching and engaging our students, but also loving them well! Our related arts programs are unmatched from the amazing Art Gallery that is filled with student made art in virtually every medium possible, to the greatest physical education activities and programs around. We have it going on at JAE!!

Jack Anderson Elementary School

Posted June 16, 2015
- a school leader

Posted February 11, 2015
I have nothing but great things to say about Jack Anderson! When I walk through the door, the office staff is there with a smile on their face and willing to assist. My kids love the teachers. They go above and beyond to help them surpass their goals. JAE has an involved PTO that supports the needs of the school to push the learning boundaries. My children rave about the STEM lab the PTO helped fund. Their favorite experiment in the lab this year has been making flashlights. The PTO also installed an art gallery in the front hallway. My children love seeing their pottery pieces and paintings on display. Who knew you could get private school amenities in a public school. We are lucky to be zoned for Jack Anderson.

Posted February 09, 2015
I have had a child at JAE for the past 9 years. They have had wonderful teachers in all grades. The STEM lab is a great addition to the school! My son enjoyed making a flashlight and making a volcano explode. The hand-on learning is excellent. The staff is very loving and caring. Our family loves JAE!

Posted February 09, 2015
Jack Anderson is a School of Excellence. The teachers and leaders in this school build a community of learning. The STEM lab provides an opportunity for hands-on learning and problem solving. The art program showcases masterpieces from each grade level, in the art gallery that greets each visitor. Teachers truly care about our children and foster the love of learning. We are so thankful that our children attend JAE!

Posted February 05, 2015
Jack Anderson has been a wonderful school for my daughter. The teachers are very caring. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. The PTO is very involved. I am so glad we are zoned for this excellent school.

Posted February 12, 2014
We have been very pleased with JAE. The atmosphere in the school has a sense of a very caring community. We are thrilled with my sons teacher and Dr.Aldridge. They go above and beyond to give the kids a great experience and a safe environment. I could not be happier with JAE! I want to thank the staff for all their hard work and dedication.

Posted October 21, 2013
JAE has been a good experience for my sons. The quality of the teachers has been a mixture of both good and great. They are always working to make the experience better for the students, and I think the school is doing the best to make the most of the educational experience for the students given the limitations placed on them by state and local governments tying their hands.

Posted October 18, 2013
Jack Anderson Elementary is an excellent school . My daughter has attended since kindergarten and now she is in the 5th grade. All of her Teachers are and have been superb. They have always made our family feel supported and our daughter has blossomed before our eyes. If you are looking for a great school. Look no further JA is the place where Children Grow! Go Mighty Jaguars!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
My children love Jack Anderson and as a parent, I couldn't be happier. I want to echo that Dr Aldridge is such a blessing to JAE. There is nothing like the feeling of seeing your kids get so excited about going to school. Our principal keeps the kids motivated. Each afternoon as we drive home from school my kids talk nonstop about their day. They love the new STEM science lab. My son launched a rocket that he made and my daughter built a parachute! I love that my kids get to be creative with science. We have been so impressed that the teachers email what is taking place in class. We love the weekly principal's memo and the new website!

Jack Anderson Elementary School
250 Shute Lane, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Jack Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Anderson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top