Posted February 12, 2014
We have been very pleased with JAE. The atmosphere in the school has a sense of a very caring community. We are thrilled with my sons teacher and Dr.Aldridge. They go above and beyond to give the kids a great experience and a safe environment. I could not be happier with JAE! I want to thank the staff for all their hard work and dedication.

Posted October 21, 2013
JAE has been a good experience for my sons. The quality of the teachers has been a mixture of both good and great. They are always working to make the experience better for the students, and I think the school is doing the best to make the most of the educational experience for the students given the limitations placed on them by state and local governments tying their hands.

Posted October 18, 2013
Jack Anderson Elementary is an excellent school . My daughter has attended since kindergarten and now she is in the 5th grade. All of her Teachers are and have been superb. They have always made our family feel supported and our daughter has blossomed before our eyes. If you are looking for a great school. Look no further JA is the place where Children Grow! Go Mighty Jaguars!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
My children love Jack Anderson and as a parent, I couldn't be happier. I want to echo that Dr Aldridge is such a blessing to JAE. There is nothing like the feeling of seeing your kids get so excited about going to school. Our principal keeps the kids motivated. Each afternoon as we drive home from school my kids talk nonstop about their day. They love the new STEM science lab. My son launched a rocket that he made and my daughter built a parachute! I love that my kids get to be creative with science. We have been so impressed that the teachers email what is taking place in class. We love the weekly principal's memo and the new website!

Posted September 17, 2013
I was reluctant about public schools but I've found that Jack Anderson is really more like a private school. The PTO is amazing and so involved! There is always so much going on to raise money and support for the school which can be seen in the tools available for the children. The staff have been amazing and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Aldridge. She's a treasure to this school and our community. I love this place and can't imagine sending my child anywhere else for elementary school!

Posted December 13, 2012
We love Jack Anderson Elementary. We have had great teachers for our kids, great communication from the teachers, and attentive responses to our needs from the principal. The office staff are kind and helpful. The families are very nice. It's a close and active school community.

Posted November 01, 2012
We are new to the area and we were very afraid of our son not liking the new school he would be attending. He adapted very quickly thanks to the wonderful teacher he has! She has been wonderful to him and we think the world of her! I have seen her in the classroom while teaching and she is absolutely the best!!! The new principal is awesome!!! You can definitely tell she loves her job and loves each and every one of those kids! All the staff and the ladies in the office are really sweet and attentative when you enter the office!!! We never thought we would find a school that was even comparable to my son's first school, but we have. We are truly enjoying JAE!!!!! Thank you to everyone that makes JAE the school that it is!!!!

Posted October 10, 2012
My son is attending JAE and starting on his third year. Our first year at JAE was horrible. The teacher was not very good, but impatient, condescending, and had my son hating school. The principal was worse. She never smiled or seemed approachable and was rude. The next year was better. We had a great teacher who was looking out for my sons interest, the principal was still the same scowling, unapproachable, and hateful person she was during our first year. We are now in our third year and a new principal...what a change! She is friendly, outgoing, and truly seems to care about the children. She is out front every morning waving and welcoming the students...what a difference! The whole morale of the school has seemed to change. Our teacher this year is outstanding! My sons writing has improved so much I thought he had the wrong paper!

Posted July 13, 2012
We pulled our kids from a private school 2 yrs ago & we have not looked back. We love the enviornment & all the teacher. They have a before & after school program that is wonderful for working parents.

Jack Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2012
My son went to JAE and had an overall good experience. I too feel As if the principle stays hidden away and isn't as active Or involved in the day to day as some parents want to see. My sons teacher was strict but very caring and approchable. The only other slightly negative thing I have to say is, my sons particular class had very little parent involvement. The room mom had to struggle and nearly do everything herself with only a few moms helping. Loved the teacher but a little more involvement would have been nice.

Jack Anderson Elementary School
250 Shutes La, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Jack Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Anderson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top