Hendersonville, TN

Posted April 24, 2014
We started our son in public school and he was such a quiet demure child that he quickly fell behind. So I started homeschooling him in 2nd (tried public school again in 3rd) and continued in 4th grade in Aaron Academy. We feel so much at home with Aaron Academy. Our son who was just another number in public school has thrived in the home school/ private school setting and will graduate next year. Aaron Academy's resources and professional attitude is a blessing to our family. They legitimize our hard work in class by keeping records, supplying unconditional help in a faith based organization.

Aaron Academy 4

Posted February 08, 2014
Just started with Aaron. Due to another school which stopped providing full time, and had no choice but to home school the rest of this year. They always answer your calls. They have been nothing but helpful and encouraging to me in this first attempt at home schooling. Renee spent about 20 minutes on the phone helping me relax and understand more about this new adventure. Thanks so much.

Posted May 14, 2012
Aaron Academy has an excellent trained staff serving students from many states (as well as some missionary kids). A table full of trophies actually drew us to Aaron Academy (our son is a born athlete!) They have a strong athletic department with coaches who not only train in football, basketball, baseball, etc., but who also hold players to a high Christian standard. Aaron Academy offers academic assistance to parents (including those whose kids have special needs), and they host enrichment and tutorial classes that provide assistance to parent teachers in the arts, sciences, language, and math. Staff members are experienced, professional, and personal. Where needed, they offer transcript assistance to colleges, testing, and personal help choosing curriculum. I HIGHLY recommend Aaron Academy!

Posted May 14, 2012
Indeed it has been a family affair to undertake homeschooling, and it is completely without regrets and without a reservation that I recommend Aaron Academy. Our youngest graduates this year with a full experience in competitive sports, social interactions and community service. From the top level of administration down to the staff, instructors and multitudes of volunteers, Aaron Academy lives out a mission to see children brought up in the knowledge and grace of the LORD.

Posted September 18, 2011
I have used Aaron Academy as an umbrella school for over 10 years. They are always just a phone call away to answer any questions that I have had. Becky L. has been an amazing resource and will sit down and meet to discuss needs, resources, credits, etc. We love Aaron Academy and will continue to use them for our umbrella school!

Aaron Academy 3

Posted July 25, 2011
Very happy with our choice to go with Aaron Academy as our Umbrella School 2 years ago, and again this year for 3rd grade. Curriculum classes start to pick up this year for our child's age, and there is a decent selection to choose from. As for the people that are complaining about the courses offered, I say the whole point of you deciding to home school your child is so that YOU can be their teacher, not rely wholly on what the school offers. From what my wife and I have found locally, Aaron Academy's offered courses are on par with other church and group based programs offering classes to home schoolers. The folks we've dealt with in the main office are polite, return our phone calls and keep us updated with emails. The only problem I've seen the few times I've been in the office is the other parents letting their children run wild, or expecting to drop their kids off and the staff manage them while the parent stands around and texts on their phone. Over all, Aaron Academy meets our needs, has been great in helping us getting started and we look forward to more years with them.

Posted October 05, 2009
Homeschool umbrella...what promises do you mean? Always been prompt with me and my family. People do the best they can, in my opinion A+. Good christian environment.

Aaron Academy 1

Posted September 25, 2009
People running school make promises they cannot keep and let down students and parents. Will not return calls or emails half the time. Weak academics. Stay away!

Posted March 16, 2009