Hendersonville, TN

Posted October 14, 2014
After attending a metro public high school my freshman year, I decided to transfer to Pope. I absolutely loved it. There's a place for everyone. The students and teachers really make you feel welcome and want to get to know you. The teachers will take extra time after school to talk to you and help you understand any material. This school really prepared me for college. As a senior in college, I can honestly say Pope's classes were harder than any of the college courses I have taken. That's a good thing because I have not felt overwhelmed in my college experience so far. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone that is interested in being apart of a true educational and family type community.

Posted February 01, 2014
It is the best school in the state of Tennessee. My son attended this awesome school for 4 years. Graduating 2014, the teachers are so smart and always helping their students. The headmaster Weber is a great man and had made this school rate very high. The school has so many activities to become a part of. I would refer this school to everyone love God. Thank you God for allowing me to see it through this awesome school.

Posted January 04, 2014
Outstanding school, with dedicated faculty and staff. My kids loved the place, and they were both challenged through-out. There's a real optimism to this place--what kids are capable of achieving, and for my kids, that optimism was contagious. My son, who had a tendency to "cruise" in his earlier days of high school, became a serious student by the end and even went to Calculus tutorials at 6:45 a.m. in his senior year--voluntarily! I credit the teachers, who are both at the very top of their profession but also seem to love their students and pull the best out of them. Top rated school. Recommend it without conditions.

Posted March 23, 2013
Exactly what a private school should be. Challenging and geared towards college prep. Great caring teachers ! Send your child here and sleep easily when they are freshmen in college.

Pope John Paul Ii High School 3

Posted March 07, 2012
I currently Attend a Public school. If PJPHS had been in the International Baccalaureate I would have signed up for this school. I am a proud roman catholic, but a public school has this extremely great program better than a Private school? that is ridiculous.

Posted March 30, 2011
Best High school hands down in the Nashville area. Great academics, with great caring teachers to help your children out at any time. Over prepare them to enter collage. Great atmosphere.

Posted March 29, 2011
Not a better school in the state to prepare you for college. Teachers are willing and wanting to help at ALL times.

Posted January 20, 2011
Best school in the entire state. Worth every penny of tuition for an outstanding education. Pulbic school systems cannot offer what this high school can.

Posted April 07, 2010
Most integrated private school in the greater Nashville area, I think. Solid curriculum, demanding but caring teachers. My two children have really been happy there even though they've been made to work hard. Best programs: Math, Science and Chorus.

Posted January 26, 2010
The academics are outstanding and very challenging. Thare are a great number of extra curricular activities that get your children involved in the school.

Pope John Paul Ii High School
117 Caldwell Drive, Hendersonville, TN  37075
Last modified Pope John Paul Ii High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Pope John Paul Ii High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top